• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ipad printing... solved! lol!

Ha, well its all in good nature. The actual topic is silly though. Anyone who buys an iPad and cries that it doesnt print shouldnt be allowed to own electronics. I think we have already established a few things...

1) The iPad is for FUN! Its a mobile entertainment system. Its not meant to be a workstation. Buy a LAPTOP if you want that.

2) Its not perfect. No device is really and Apple users werent surprised at all it doesnt support flash or multitask. Again, buy a laptop if you want to do that. Although the lack of flash is a bit of a pain at times, there are workarounds coming out shortly for both issues.

But... Xboxs and PS3 are for fun!

Upvote 0
You are without question the biggest troll here and it's painfully obvious you wish you had an iPad. No one who...

butthurt2.jpg

Reactions: Nixot and IOWA
Upvote 0

Wow, you are even more obsessed than I thought. So is this all you do? Troll here and looks for every bit of information you can bashing Apple and the iPad? How old are you? 8? Get a life dude, seriously.

Oh, and if you want to talk TRUE multitasking...let me know when you can talk on the phone and use the internet at the same time from your Moment! LOL

Upvote 0
Wow, you are even more obsessed than I thought. So is this all you do? Troll here and looks for every bit of information you can bashing Apple and the iPad? How old are you? 8? Get a life dude, seriously.

Oh, and if you want to talk TRUE multitasking...let me know when you can talk on the phone and use the internet at the same time from your Moment! LOL

It's called wifi. If it upsets you so much, block me.

Upvote 0
Lol right?

@mbell

And yes because I see something funny on engadget means I'm trolling. Wow the ignorance. I have the engadget widget on my moment, and it made me laugh, figured id share. Seems everyone else so far enjoys it but you, and you have done nothing but try to find some inane disagreement with whatever I post, often with no logical reasoning or sense to it all(like above post)

And yes, I am purchasing two copies of adobe cs5 master collection but I can't afford an ipad :rolleyes:

EDIT: AND ACTUALLY, I plan on buying either the hp slate or adam ink, and an archos 5 for the car.

ANOTHER EDIT: and my thread I started about not buying an ipad, those were some personal reasons mixed in with several good reasons, why someone who understands and loves tech, will not be buying an ipad. Obviously you missed that point, although the *I* in the thread title should be a dead giveaway, but I guess I assume too much.

I originally came to the thread to post this little tidbit (I cannot believe no one saw Randall's comic today):

ipad.png

Then I realized I had to respond to this....

The above colorized Is should also be a dead giveaway. However, some people have nothing better to do than go on the Internet and bash other people from the safety of their chair behind their KB.

F 'em - This is funny as hell. Thanks for making me laugh after a day of dealing with '***** in IRC....

Upvote 0
You are without question the biggest troll here and it's painfully obvious you wish you had an iPad. No one who claims to hate a company and product so much would spend half as much time as you do searching on every bit of info for it. You spend way more time posting about it than those of us who own one. What's wrong? Can't afford one?

No, YOU'RE the biggest troll here. You're an Apple fanboy who does nothing but praise how supreme Apple is and gets butthurt whenever anyone recognises the flaws of any Apple product.

Upvote 0

That shit was funny, man up.

Upvote 0

You need to lighten up, buddy.

Upvote 0
I applaud you sir. :) Every Apple post I go to, mbell is there. I guess he's "trolling" everything Apple on this site.

Tell that to the admin/mods. They recently asked me to tone it down a bit, asked him too from what I understand. His trolling is really obnoxious, but I agree with the mods in the fact our arguments usually end up nowhere fast. I think everyone should just put him on ignore. I'm probably going to.

Upvote 0
I see mbell75 is making friends over here too. :rolleyes: No use arguing with this guy, best action is to just ignore him and hopefully he will go away. ;) Oh, and IOWA that was awesome. :D

At least we don't have to see it in the hero forum anymore!

Tell that to the admin/mods. They recently asked me to tone it down a bit, asked him too from what I understand. His trolling is really obnoxious, but I agree with the mods in the fact our arguments usually end up nowhere fast. I think everyone should just put him on ignore. I'm probably going to.

Send me a PM! :D (I won't post anything bc I don't want anyone to cry again). *Notice - no names are mentioned here*

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones