Is there a way to clear the g1General

1. mguthrie

mguthrie Member

I am a sales rep and i have a customer who has a phone that was someone elses so it has a different gmail account is there a way to remove that and use another account?

Advertisement
  2. DarkTLRrider

DarkTLRrider Well-Known Member

Yes do a factory reset. From the home screen hit menu then sd card and phone storage then factory reset. Will make it like it just came out of the box.
  3. EchoBravo

EchoBravo Member

What he said.

I had to do it when I bought two G1s. The T-Mo rep told me which was mine and which was my wife's. I fired 'em up as soon as I got home, put our info into each and set them up... Then found out the T-Mo rep got it dead wrong, so I wiped 'em clean and started over.

I know I could've swapped the SIMs, but there's a reason I didn't. Damned if I can remember what that reason was right now. ;)
  4. HTC

HTC Well-Known Member

musta been the guy who stole my first G1. :(
  5. DarkTLRrider

DarkTLRrider Well-Known Member

I was thinking if he was a rep why would he be here asking a basic question like that? He could have picked up the phone and had the answer in like 2 min. speaking of stolen phone's there is a thread about that here and GetItBack will be available in a few months for android, I posted in the thread about it. Looks really cool.