• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

JB ROM or ICS ROM?

Thanks for pointing out I don't have a life Hawker ;) He He:) I think you might be right about Neat though, I found it so smooth, I couldn't believe I was using the same phone. It wasn't that smooth when it was brand new! But I am torn between regressing back to ICS from JB :p So give me a shove in the right direction mate :D (by the way, any tips on getting a life???)

Upvote 0
And what about those tips for getting a life Hawker? Popular bloke like you should have loads of tips for me, eh? ;)

1. Do not start developing themes for the GS2. You will only be constantly bombarded by requests off fellow forums members, old decrepit ones in particular.

2. Always go out with your mates to watch the rugby (Eg. Wales v Argentina tomorrow) and never under any circumstances bow under from pressure from your wife to go out shopping.

3. Avoid hangovers by staying drunk constantly.

4. Always be a committed farter and belcher, regardless of whos company you may be in at the time.

5. Never admit to shooting a delicious plump breasted pigeon.

Reactions: parag1dubey
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
1. Do not start developing themes for the GS2. You will only be constantly bombarded by requests off fellow forums members, old decrepit ones in particular.

Me moan! That's rich! I wish I could make my girlfriend's moan as much as you!

2. Always go out with your mates to watch the rugby (Eg. Wales v Argentina tomorrow) and never under any circumstances bow under from pressure from your wife to go out shopping.

Do not, under any circumstances, support any sport where all the men get in a bath together afterwards!

Always defer to the female... they're going to win one way or another anyway. Besides, sometimes a kind word or action can reap benefits. See, here.

3. Avoid hangovers by staying drunk constantly.

I prefer to think of it as building up a tolerance to alcohol. I have at long last found out which drink gets me drunk...

the 13th usually!

4. Always be a committed farter and belcher, regardless of whos company you may be in at the time.

Gross! I'm glad I wasn't there on your wedding night!

5. Never admit to shooting a delicious plump breasted pigeon.

Never admit to anything where birds are concerned.

Upvote 0
Mates,
I just stumbled across something called JKay framework for Neatrom. While i still haven't flashed Neatrom (instead of my JB rom) i shall be doing so today (you guys convinced me :) ). What is Jkay and what is its purpose/benefits? Do you guys have it installed? Is it compatible with Sale's Mods? And yes, what is aroma mod?

Upvote 0
Reactions: parag1dubey
Upvote 0
Yeah and vice versa. Hopefully that will soon change though :) BTW, i have downloaded Sale's 4.1 mods, but that doesnt have the circlemod. I flashed his blue circle battery mod separately and that made my notification bar disappear. How can i get circlemod on neatrom lite? Thanks. by the way, am flashing neatrom lite NOW... :D

Upvote 0
Daft question, but is there much point in updating CM ona nightly basis? Why do they do the nightlies? My version of CM10 isa few weeks old now. Is it worth updating? Never used the nightlies before, only the stable mods.

Andy

Well occasionally there are updates that make changes, fairly minor, sometimes good and sometimes bad.

There is no stable release yet, I'll usually read through comments in the forum before flashing a nightly anyway just to be sure, I've not come across any real changes to any if them over the last two months, occasional bigger things such as one of thememory leaks was fixed, but it's all technically still experimental so it's a case if trial and error!

Upvote 0
Daft question, but is there much point in updating CM ona nightly basis? Why do they do the nightlies? My version of CM10 isa few weeks old now. Is it worth updating? Never used the nightlies before, only the stable mods.

Andy

Nightly CM releases are experimental... sometimes more mental than experi. They are really for the die hard flashers and sometimes are minor and sometimes major improvements. Other times they can crash your phone... so be warned! Once they have enough mod's up together they do a release or stable version. The choice is yours. :ahhhhh:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones