• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just got the LG Optimus S

go to xda's website and browse under new phones and you will see the new moment. i just saw a pic of it i believe on pcmag.com it doesn't have a keyboard like the other pic i saw and it looks just like the moment.the display is real good on the moment. i don't see how they could make it any better except more memory
Hmm I'm not seeing any info either on XDA or PCMag.com .

If a new device is coming out next month, then it should be plastered all over engadget, gizmodo, boygenious, Sprintusers, etc. I'm not seeing any of that. I highly doubt there is some new Moment 2...

Upvote 0
got the LG Optimus and its SWEET!, just a few querks that is worked out. gotto get used to the lil stuff.

just pc recognition. reformmated fone already got a new app on from a reset. and all updated. I will opt for this, just wish there was a talk button we can push , rather the end on top , a lot fo a lil device if asked.

Upvote 0
got the LG Optimus and its SWEET!, just a few querks that is worked out. gotto get used to the lil stuff.

just pc recognition. reformmted fone already got a new app on fro ma reset. and all updated. I will opt forthis, just wish there was a talk button we can push , rather the end on top , a lot fo a lil device if asked.

Looks like the android keyboard is giving you problem. Have you tried swype?

Upvote 0
Looks like the android keyboard is giving you problem. Have you tried swype?

if it's in the settings we'll do that. not a real problem, I just do not like :
ert
dfg
cvbn

As a number but with all the other symbols. guess we have to get used to it.

I did not know I could switch back and fourth?

I may opt for another one, if I can settle the issues of pc synching. will be on with tech supportto correct what windows is causing . as well LG lol.

Upvote 0
It is Sad for my fam member that they cannot get used to the phone. it is a destraction for them, as to turn on the cell you have to hit a key, and swipe, and then the side voice and confirm that is at a good 4 steps. while the other flip type was. flip side talk 2 steps.

And the older fone worked perfrect on the voice lol.

I am sur I will transfer to the Optimus later the down side for me will be the talk button, and qwerty kb vs th touchscreen kb

Update. we working out a solution to not returning hte phone but to get used to this as my family member needs to adjust. ittakes time 30 days we have.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones