• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just picked up a new white Evo.

dt10.06.19
version 3

It's killing me that I'm at work and I can't properly play with my new toy. Can't wait to jump in and set it up tonight. I've only spent a few minutes with it, but it seems like there's lots of crap in the app drawer. Looking forward to cleaning it out and setting it up to my liking. Hope this this is as customizable as I hoped. Been looking forward to this day for a month!

:)

Upvote 0
Best buy called me and said they just got the white evo's today. Hardware is still 003. The phone feels lighter though?? Maybe its just me idk. Pics to come soon.

UPDATE: My first full charge lasted 24 hours. Went from 100% to 25% Heavy usage! Lots of texts, playing around with phone, hours of pandora, music player, watched a bunch of youtube. Im happy with it.

WTF . i gotmy replacement white evo today. it was made after yours (6/16/2010) and its hardware version 002. I dont get it. the one i had just befor this was a 003. wierd. i'm not gonna worrie about it though. 002 is better then 001 i guess.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones