• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Let's see your "Incredible" layout (Pun intended)

mine

inc1.png

Is that top clock/weather beautiful widget? Looking great mate!

Upvote 0
That's the HTC's calendar. When you add the widget you can pick grid or agenda view. The red tip is the color you assign for you calendar in google calendar.

Great, thanks.

Do you know of a small calender widget that can display 2-3 events. Something like the small version of the htc calender..just a little bigger?

Also whats that barchart looking widget on the 4th screen?

Upvote 0
Is the mini calender widget on your home page a HTC widget as well?

The mini calendar is pure calendar widger 4x1. Here's my setup so far:

lock screen: Lockbot Pro
main home: Beautiful Home Smaller, pure calendar 4x1, vlingo widget, beautiful home toggle widgets
home 2: bunch of icons, advanced task manager free "kill all" widget (opera and steel are gone now [no pinch to zoom, argh], still deciding between dolphin, skyfire, and stock)
home 3: PDANet widget, stock mobile network & airplane toggle, batterylife widget, audiomanager pro widget, pure music widget 4x1
home 4: still figuring out what to put here...right now its fun to press the screen during music playing and watch the white particles appear :)
home 5: 2 pure messenger widgets on top of handcent & gmail
home 6: pure music 4x4
home 7: HTC stock calendar agenda view (nice for scrolling thru calendar..can't do this on pure calendar [can you...?])

wallpaper is nexus one revamped free

the red bars are for signifying that its on my google calendar.

keep the cool ideas comin', i basically got my set-up from you guys!! thanks!

Upvote 0
home 7: HTC stock calendar agenda view (nice for scrolling thru calendar..can't do this on pure calendar [can you...?])

Nope, I can't either. I use it currently, but if I have too many events on the current day, I won't be able to see the other days. I hope the developer will add scroll in an update because that's the only feature missing.

Upvote 0
Okay, so I'm stuck in a huge rut. I'm using Helix instead of Sense, and I went to change my screen size back down to 4 from 7. I made sure there were no icons out on any of my home screens but when I changed the size to 4, it went into this weird frenzy like state. Now it keeps popping up the following message:

"Sorry! The application HelixLauncher(process com.helixproject.launcher) has stopped unexpectedly. Please Try again."

The only option from there is to "force close", but when I do it just pops up the same error message. I've tried shutting the phone off. Nothing seems to work. Please help. :(

Upvote 0
So this forum advocates piracy? Interesting. I'll just drop a note to the developer.

No, Android Forums does not condone piracy under any circumstances!

Any posts which had to do with the free distribution off the Beautiful Widgets have been deleted and the user who posted a link to download the .apk for free will be receiving an infraction. This is not something that we take lightly around here!

Please review the Rules and Guidelines thread! A link to that can be found in my signature.

Upvote 0
I really need help guys. I'm using Helix instead of Sense, and I went to change my screen size back down to 4 from 7. I made sure there were no icons out on any of my home screens but when I changed the size to 4, it went into this weird frenzy like state. Now it keeps popping up the following message:

"Sorry! The application HelixLauncher(process com.helixproject.launcher) has stopped unexpectedly. Please Try again."

The only option from there is to "force close", but when I do it just pops up the same error message. I've tried shutting the phone off. Nothing seems to work. Any thoughts? :(

Upvote 0
I really need help guys. I'm using Helix instead of Sense, and I went to change my screen size back down to 4 from 7. I made sure there were no icons out on any of my home screens but when I changed the size to 4, it went into this weird frenzy like state. Now it keeps popping up the following message:

The only option from there is to "force close", but when I do it just pops up the same error message. I've tried shutting the phone off. Nothing seems to work. Any thoughts? :(

You're gonna have to do a reboot...

Search for it, the instructions are around here somewhere

Reactions: Dannerton
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones