• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

MomentFlash: No More Darkness

O

Omaroid

The Good
Well i tried this on my girlfreinds Samsung Moment becuase thats not the phone for me. Lets say i didnt know Samsung used mini Nuclear Explosions to power their Led Flashes. This is bright but lets face it its not the app its Samsungs great camera making abilities. The reason I even got to use this app was becuase my earring fell outside after we got back from a party so my girlfriend says to me hey use the flashlight on my phone and I said fine. So i flash it around and in matter of second the diamond from my stud flashes back at me and i found my earring.

The Bad
Nothing really i mean if you use this constantly im sure you could kiss your battery goodbye.

Overall
MomentFlash App does exactly what it needs to do and include a widget for quick on screen flashlight needs. I give MomentFlash a perfect 10/10 on the Omaroid Scale.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones