1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Must Have Android Apps

1. Heathbar

Heathbar Active Member

That is AWESOME! I hope that catches on and spreads. (I live in Atlanta.)
  2. Juanakaslim

Juanakaslim Active Member

This is what I got...

juanakaslim's Apps on the PC36100

Phone: PC36100
    84 total, 81 free (96%), 3 paid (3%), 105MB total size, $0 total price

View this app list on AppBrain
    HD addicted and bullonie like this.
  3. strongsteve

strongsteve Active Member

My two favorite apps are Hancent SMS (amazing) and Always flash (I have to get my notifications even when charging)
  4. mviars

mviars Member

I use a lot of the apps shown but would like to add a few I like that are not as Mainstream or well known.

Radar Now - I live on the Gulf Coast so when on my Jet Ski and take a break its nice to know where the rains comming from and approx when it may hit. Now if it could only track the oil slick.

Engadget - This is a cool app for checking out what going on in the electronics world.

Pkt auction - Great app for people who like to use ebay.

Craigsnotification - This is an awsome app for craigslist. just put in a keyword and it will auto notify you in your notification bar when a listing(s) is added. Can also do more than one keyword.

Zillow - An app for real estate listings and foreclosures but uses google maps and GPS to display home prices and great info on homes that your near. Even if your not into Real Estate this is fun to see the prices of houses in some areas.

PAYPAL - Good app if you use Paypal.

WIFI Analyzer - I love this app. I am in the Home Electronics biz and this app is awesome for looking at the wifi spectrum to make sure any and all wireless devices are spaced apart channel wise to increase range and insure that your are getting good range on each channel.

yxplayer - This was the only AVI video player that I could find that worked for me(although im sure there are others). A friend sent me a halarious fake SONY news Skit but was in AVI format.(PM me if you would like the AVI it's super funny but explicit be warned)

Radiant (light) - pretty good space invader / galaga type game.

Line Rider - draw a line and let him ride.

Thats all I got for now but ALWAYS looking for new and interesting stuff.
  5. manny84

manny84 Well-Known Member

I accidentally disabled HTC Sense and now I can't get back to it to enable it... please help! I accidentally put AWD Launcher as my default.
  6. Upright

Upright Well-Known Member

Download an app called "Home Switcher" this app will allow you to switch your default Home screen. :)
  7. BananaBoatBob

BananaBoatBob Well-Known Member

hey just wondering what are some fun apps you guys recommend to download? or even some of your favorite ones
  8. ryohei47

ryohei47 Well-Known Member

homerun battle 3d, robo defense and air control are pretty fun
  9. ScorpDX

ScorpDX Well-Known Member

Market
    whiskey7mm likes this.
  10. SprintFun

SprintFun VIP Member VIP Member

Just got robo defense this morning - too addicting :(
  11. Joppie

Joppie Well-Known Member

Blow Up - Android app on AppBrain

I can't put the damn phone down long enough to get work done. This game is SO addictive! But then again... I DO have a destructive side taylor-made for stuff like this.
    blaze407 likes this.
  12. knowbody

knowbody Active Member

13. dylan88

dylan88 Well-Known Member

flight director. might just be the best game ever made. but for showing off, layar. i just go to the mall, turn on the "peeps around" layer, and i can see everyone that updated twitter from a phone.
  14. HTCeasar

HTCeasar Well-Known Member

Tazer - very fun app. Scared my girl so bad.
  15. Droidone

Droidone Well-Known Member

Great time killer. I have been playing flight director since I had the hero. Looks even better on the big screen. Super tumble and Armored Strike are great too. I love the gameloft games because of the way they look but some of the most simple games are the best
    alfalfa likes this.
  16. Chetb23

Chetb23 New Member

TiKL- its a great app and alot faster then calling.
  17. heavychevy

heavychevy Well-Known Member

Not fun but App Organizer is great if 7 screens become too little space and you need more room for apps. You can group them in categories and open them with two clicks. Saves a lot of room for more WIDGETS.
    probinson likes this.
  18. utee05

utee05 Active Member

Can someone PM or post the link for the Tabbed Out app? I can't seem to find the app on appbrain. I live in the Austin, TX area and have heard good things about this app from my friends who have it on their iphone. Been wanting to try it out for some time.

Nevermind, I found a link for TabbedOut for those in Austin/Dallas or Chico areas:

http://www.appbrain.com/app/com.atxinnovation.tabbedout
  19. pippin65

pippin65 Active Member

love swype for texting
    love world news app(kick ass newspaper app) , app brain, and for fun Parallel Kingdoms--(if you play use alhme as referral code), also like air contol and homerun battle 3d
  20. makisupa79

makisupa79 Well-Known Member

if I had to pick just one, it would be cardiotrainer
  21. thearch1tect

thearch1tect Active Member

hadn't heard of that program till you mentioned it and man do I LOVE it
  22. Braaainz

Braaainz Well-Known Member

I highly recommend .podkast.

It allows you to subscribe, then follow your favorite podcasts. you can stream or download them but even more importantly... you can play the videos via your hdmi cable directly to your tv
  23. Brian360

Brian360 Well-Known Member

"Bump"

Pretty neat. You can bump your phone to another android device to share things.
  24. Brent Pierce

Brent Pierce Well-Known Member

I don't know why no one has mentioned this one. My Favorite:

Locale - Locale dynamically manages your phone settings based on conditions, such as Location and Time. Never worry about your ringer going off in the wrong place or at the wrong time again. You can set it and forget it!

It is by far the most useful and helpful app that I own. It does cost $10, but if you change locations throughout the day, it is helpful. I have my house to be loud and wifi on, work to be quiet and wifi on, movies to be silent and screen brightness down, default to be loud and no wifi, and Monday meetings from 9:00-10:00 is silent. It also can change your background, just for fun. At work, I have our church logo, to keep me more productive and less distracted.
  25. RoboMonkey

RoboMonkey Well-Known Member

So did they fix shootme to work again?