• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

my launcher pro facebook widget is not updating???

any tips how to fix that? i have tried refreshing...thanks.

If you have not used it recently make sure you are on the latest version (0.8.1.1.) and once you are you need to re-authenticate your Facebook credentials by pressing Menu > Preferences > LauncherPro Widgets > Facebook Widget > Facebook Login.

Just a thought. A friend of mine had this issue since he never really used the widget and when he tried a few days after this update he had issue that were corrected as described above.

Upvote 0
If you have not used it recently make sure you are on the latest version (0.8.1.1.) and once you are you need to re-authenticate your Facebook credentials by pressing Menu > Preferences > LauncherPro Widgets > Facebook Widget > Facebook Login.

Just a thought. A friend of mine had this issue since he never really used the widget and when he tried a few days after this update he had issue that were corrected as described above.

tried that...it says error validating...any ideas???

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones