• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root New ROM HAWK-EYE ALPHA for A75

drdogautam

Android Enthusiast
May 10, 2012
Dehradun
Hawk Eye V1-Alpha For A75

It is very very Fast and Battery friendly ROM... no need of supercharger script or else.... you cant blive on your eyes... I always have more than 50 MB free RAM .... though I have installed more than 50 user apps and 81 system apps.... also I have 111 MB System space and 74 MB free Internal space with 50 installed apps....

"I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU TURN YOUR PHONE INTO A BRICK......BLAH BLAH"

Credits to:
Yasirmujtaba
DroidPm
Balamu96m
Suntfortetare

No More Buk-Buk Directly To Specs

Everything Modded On Mobile
Based On Android 2.3.5
Most Stable Rom You've Ever Experienced On Your A75
5MP cam with Autofocus
Fastest Gps Fixes
Custom Framework(Modded The Modded Version
Orange+Black Ui
Custom Network Battery Icons
Better Sensor Performance
Zipaligned
Beats+Bravia+Xloud(optional)
Best For Gamers
Proximity Sensor Tweaked
Better Internet Experience

Installation Instruction-

Put Hawk-Eye V1 Alpha on Your Sd Card
Boot Into Recovery And Fully Wipe Your A75 Incuding Dalvik Cache
Flash It
Wipe Cache and dalvik cache
reboot.....

Now Experience The Great hawk-Eye V1-Alpha.

Use this link for modified ROM...no need to do anything with this File...just put it in stock A75 New Ver. Folder and Flash It via SP Flash Tool ..... bluetooth is working in it....

GOOD NEWS FOR HAWK-EYE ROM LOVERS..... ALL THE PROBLEMS SOLVED IN THIS ROM.... Download the Complete Stable ROM ... link is :

https://adf.ly/RErnN

Screen Shots Added In 2nd post...

Beats Audio+Bravia Engine+Xloud Mod

https://adf.ly/REruo

Say thanks if you like this ROM..

Found a useful post? Hit
post_thanks.gif
button
Found a post required to be featured? Hit
tipthis.gif
button

:) This is the link of modified ROM .... I have modded this For Our A75 phone.... no need to do anything with this.... I have added all the necessary files and modules .... just flash it via CWM Recovery..and Enjoy.

https://adf.ly/RErnN

to remove my name in status bar .. just flash this update... :)

https://adf.ly/REsCT

Upvote 0
anyone can fix the camera problem?

I am trying to solve camera....but when replace libcameracustom.so file of stock ROM system not booted... there is some problem in libcameracustom.so ... anyone , who can edit this lib file to make camera working in A75??:thinking:

Dont try to use camera fix of sagarwep.... you will not boot up..... I am searching for camera solution.... any developer willing to solve is hearty invited.:)

rest all is awesome... give feed back .

Upvote 0
I am trying to solve camera....but when replace libcameracustom.so file of stock ROM system not booted... there is some problem in libcameracustom.so ... anyone , who can edit this lib file to make camera working in A75??:thinking:

Dont try to use camera fix of sagarwep.... you will not boot up..... I am searching for camera solution.... any developer willing to solve is hearty invited.:)

rest all is awesome... give feed back .

yup ......still waiting developers to make camera.work

Upvote 0
Hey guys...........
Nice to hear that my rom worked on a75
Every. Bit of this rom is made on my droid(no pc:p)

Is droidpm's sense'o'gb's camera working????
Gimme that apk
I'll try to port it to a75
Cheers

yasir bro,

Cameraopen.apk working in GBSandwich V2 and Sense'o'gb ROMs..... but in HawkEye it FC.... even I tried other camera Apps like Camera360 pro, Pro Capture, lgcamera 6.4 etc but not working. though apps are opening but it does not detecting camera.... so I have to close apps manually...
I have sent you PM on XDA, see that.... thanks.

Reactions: Marriya Salvia
Upvote 0
yasir bro,

Cameraopen.apk working in GBSandwich V2 and Sense'o'gb ROMs..... but in HawkEye it FC.... even I tried other camera Apps like Camera360 pro, Pro Capture, lgcamera 6.4 etc but not working. though apps are opening but it does not detecting camera.... so I have to close apps manually...
I have sent you PM on XDA, see that.... thanks.

:( sorry i tried to find the problem

but found that you cant replace any system app to fix

and observed that u cant re-place or place any app in the /system/app
you cant edit the built.prop just can replace it via new one

guys u cant place Ext2 for the Link2sd !

cant modify the lib.so if did the rom completly locks itself and wont boot

if you delete any system file u need to again boot the same rom or else it shows fc all the time !

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

But Lav and Sameer are trying to unlock the working ! let's hope for best :)

Upvote 0
no marriya, I have edited build.prop ( i have sent you naa)
also I have replaced many system apps.... like I changed Play store latest version with V3.4.4 in default ROM, I changed latinime i.e. keyboard app , also installed link2sd, holo launcher and lots more apps in system and placed ext2.ko, init.d, all indian language font, removed spice tracker, change boot & Shut animation, balah bla.....

lots of changes I have done and my ROM is as per my choice now. blutooth working ...only issue is camera with me. nothing else.:)

Reactions: Marriya Salvia
Upvote 0
I have tried flashing this ROM twice following the procedure correctly with proper wipe of user data and caches. Screen does not move beyond boot animation. I could not even go to CWM recovery mode. I had to flash the baseline and CWM recovery image again using SP Tools to bring back the device to life. Again flashed your ROM following the procedures but I am still stuck on boot animation. No luck. In the past one year, I have so far flashed 4 custom ROMs including the latest SilverLight which all worked without any hicup. I am eager to try this also. Can you please help? Thanks

Upvote 0
I skipped one of your instructions to 'unzip, replace boot.img & logo.bin, zip again and then flash', thinking that it is only optional. If it is a must, please let me know as to which are the files that have to replace these two with? Should I pull them out from the stock ROM? Is there any requirement of battery being charged to a particular level for this new ROM to start? My device is showing 31% battery which I think should be enough. However, the battery charge level is not improving at all inspite of me keeping it plugged into my laptop or power.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones