• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root New ROM HAWK-EYE ALPHA for A75

I skipped one of your instructions to 'unzip, replace boot.img & logo.bin, zip again and then flash', thinking that it is only optional. If it is a must, please let me know as to which are the files that have to replace these two with? Should I pull them out from the stock ROM? Is there any requirement of battery being charged to a particular level for this new ROM to start? My device is showing 31% battery which I think should be enough. However, the battery charge level is not improving at all inspite of me keeping it plugged into my laptop or power.

yes it is must.....u should replace these two file with stock file..... download boot.img from here :boot.img

and logo.bin is in stock rom.... :)

Upvote 0
Even after replacing the two files and zipping it back for flashing, it did not work for me. While I am happy to test all other functions even though the Camera and Bluetooth are not working, i am unable to proceed further. I am forced to flash stock ROM with SP tools every time to get my device back to life after every flashing of this ROM. Even CWM recovery is lost after flashing this. I will wait for some more positive feedbacks before I can flash it and test the functionalities

Upvote 0
thanks marriya.

Upvote 0
good news i think Lav and Sameer found some solutions for us Via this rom !

now we will get a better battery life including smooth working and no 90* front rotation they r working on a rom which is about to sum up thanks to this rom we r able to make a stable working rom without any fc :) thanks for posting this rom sir

and I truely think that they can make it work :) so wait till they clear it !

Upvote 0
i install complete hawk rom ..its too cool... but problem is when it goes to lock screen it show white color nothing work ... and also camera prob ....how can i fixed it please help me sir quickly

cam prob is going to solve soon.... lock screen problem is not there.... i suggest you to wipe data and restart.... :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones