• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root New ROM HAWK-EYE ALPHA for A75

There are two other lockscreens, which can be accessed by setting the curlockscreen key in boot.prop. The value of curlockscreen is 3 by default (the "strings" lockscreen). The other two can be activated by setting the value of 1 and 2.

I also tried to see if I can get other LS by setting the value to 4 or 5. But apparently there are no other lockscreens and setting the value higher than 3 will halt booting and the only way to get out (that I know) was to restore the previous ROM backup!!

Upvote 0
There are two other lockscreens, which can be accessed by setting the curlockscreen key in boot.prop. The value of curlockscreen is 3 by default (the "strings" lockscreen). The other two can be activated by setting the value of 1 and 2.

I also tried to see if I can get other LS by setting the value to 4 or 5. But apparently there are no other lockscreens and setting the value higher than 3 will halt booting and the only way to get out (that I know) was to restore the previous ROM backup!!

Yup got them also... BTW thanks for letting us know this...

Reactions: phun
Upvote 0
Hawk Eye V1-Alpha For A75

It is very very Fast and Battery friendly ROM... no need of supercharger script or else.... you cant blive on your eyes... I always have more than 50 MB free RAM .... though I have installed more than 50 user apps and 81 system apps.... also I have 111 MB System space and 74 MB free Internal space with 50 installed apps....

"I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU TURN YOUR PHONE INTO A BRICK......BLAH BLAH"

Credits to:
Yasirmujtaba
DroidPm
Balamu96m
Suntfortetare

No More Buk-Buk Directly To Specs

Everything Modded On Mobile
Based On Android 2.3.5
Most Stable Rom You've Ever Experienced On Your A75
5MP cam with Autofocus
Fastest Gps Fixes
Custom Framework(Modded The Modded Version
Orange+Black Ui
Custom Network Battery Icons
Better Sensor Performance
Zipaligned
Beats+Bravia+Xloud(optional)
Best For Gamers
Proximity Sensor Tweaked
Better Internet Experience

Installation Instruction-

Put Hawk-Eye V1 Alpha on Your Sd Card
Boot Into Recovery And Fully Wipe Your A75 Incuding Dalvik Cache
Flash It
Wipe Cache and dalvik cache
reboot.....

Now Experience The Great hawk-Eye V1-Alpha.

Use this link for modified ROM...no need to do anything with this File...just put it in stock A75 New Ver. Folder and Flash It via SP Flash Tool ..... bluetooth is working in it....

GOOD NEWS FOR HAWK-EYE ROM LOVERS..... ALL THE PROBLEMS SOLVED IN THIS ROM.... Download the Complete Stable ROM ... link is :

A75HawkEyeROM_bySGautam - Download - 4shared - subhash gautam

Screen Shots Added In 2nd post...

Beats Audio+Bravia Engine+Xloud Mod
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8b50ea23f4weho7/Beats%20Audio%2BBravia%20Engine%2BXloud.zip

Say thanks if you like this ROM..

Found a useful post? Hit
post_thanks.gif
button
Found a post required to be featured? Hit
tipthis.gif
button
does this rom work on micromax a73?????????????

Upvote 0
Thanks for a nice and stable ROM..Used it for a few days and except for front camera rotation, but all ok for my purposes.

But soon ran out of space so tried to install INT2EXT by Mastermind and there is no network. Rebooted quite a few times and still no joy.

I am yet to find a ROM that has good battery life and works without any issues and allows for the INT2EXT script to work. I find that this is the fastest expansion method and all apps work great even with the low processing speed of the MMX A75and keep going back to the stock ROM and rooting the phone directly.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones