• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root New ROM HAWK-EYE ALPHA for A75

Can I able to add my photo during the booting Please let me how to did it.

I think you downloaded the rom with my photo in boot .. :D anyways I am gud looking there.... I have uploaded new fresh ROM without my photo in booting process...:p

just make your snap in size of 320x480 pixels and save it as .bmp (24 bit or 16 bit resolution) then convert it to .bin format and rename it boot_logo (remove .bin extension also) ...... thats it...put it in /system/media/images folder ant reboot...viola you will find your photo during boot.;)

and haan use imagesearch.exe software to convert your .bmp file into .bin file... :)

Reactions: satyajit2412
Upvote 0
:) This is the link of modified ROM .... I have modded this For Our A75 phone.... no need to do anything with this.... I have added all the necessary files and modules .... just flash it via CWM Recovery..and Enjoy.

A75HawkEyeROM_bySGautam.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - subhash gautam

to remove my name in status bar .. just flash this update... :)

HawkEye_update_remove_name on statusbar.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - subhash gautam

:bike::ridinghorse::beer::flowers::hello::hello:

Upvote 0
Oh Thanks you, I will wait for your link.

wait is over....here is the link : Image_Search_Editor_Eng.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - subhash gautam

Found a useful post? Hit
post_thanks.gif
button
Found a post required to be featured? Hit
tipthis.gif
button

Upvote 0
@drdogautam I guessed either irde / deal.. me dlrl..

btw.. the enter key is disappearing from keyboard and emoticon is appearing when using messaging. can it be undone?

yes dear... put latinime.apk from any other ROM in /system/app folder via rootexplorer and set permission rw-r-r- and restart your phone.... thats it..u will found new keyboard with the feature u want..:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones