• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New to AF and Android phones...

DanielWalker

Dec 28, 2009
Detroit, MI, USA
Hey everyone, I'm Dan. New to the forum and new to Android phones all together. I don't know much about them and trying to learn. I have had a few phones over the past couples years, my most recent was a Blackberry Curve, I wanted a touch screen. Now I've got a Sprint HTC Hero if anyone has a few suggestions I'd love to hear them. Kind of worried that I should have waited to see what comes out next, I love the phone but all this talk about upgrades and different units coming out on different carriers, ya know?

oh don't get me wrong I love it. I just don't know much about Android and how to change and do things that will make it even more enjoyable. Everyone here seems to know a whole lot and seem to be doing things I can't even comprehend lol.

lekky - I must thank you for your New User App Guide, I did find a lot in there that I have downloaded...it was nice to have such a basic guide.

Upvote 0
Hey everyone, I'm Dan. New to the forum and new to Android phones all together. I don't know much about them and trying to learn. I have had a few phones over the past couples years, my most recent was a Blackberry Curve, I wanted a touch screen. Now I've got a Sprint HTC Hero if anyone has a few suggestions I'd love to hear them. Kind of worried that I should have waited to see what comes out next, I love the phone but all this talk about upgrades and different units coming out on different carriers, ya know?

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones