• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New to Android!

Hello everyone. I am new to Android and I recently switched from BlackBerry were I was an avid user for several years and very comfortable with the device, apps ect. I got my son the Samsung Vibrant and then my wife wanted one as well so of course.... After seeing all the cool things I could do with the device that I was not able to do with my BlackBerry I switched and I must admit it took some getting used to it but now that I am more comfortable with the phone I don't second guess my decision at all. I love the fact that I can customize it any why I like and the amount of apps that are avilable is amazing to say the least. It is so much faster than my BlackBerry ever was and it is easy to see why so many people are using Android phones today. I like using the forums alot and was an avid user of CrackBerry so I was looking for a forum sort of like that one and this one seems very similar. I hope to be part of future posts and also hope to pick up any info/pointers along the way! Thanks!:D

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones