• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Note program in X10 Mini Pro

livanov27

Lurker
Nov 23, 2010
Guys,
Do know any other program that I can use to replace the Note Program? Cause after i upgrade to 2.1, all the notes that i added are gone... even after restore from backup also not working. I had to re-add note manually from website and I got like 20 notes..:(

Unlike my last SE K800i where the notes can be backup & restore from SD card but x10 mini pro doesn't do that. Any suggestions? Thanx.

I'd like to suggest these two:

1. Evernote - addresses your sync concerns. It syncs across platforms (Android, PC, iPhone, web). For more information, check here: Remember Everything | Evernote Corporation

2. ColorNote. For notes I don't need to sync, I use this one. Handy, lighter to load, and colourful as well. When you tap "Add", it asks you whether you want to make a note (as in paragraphs), of to do list. If you choose the latter, you can just tap each point on the list you've made and it will be crossed out. Charming :)

Personally, I prefer ColorNote. However I don't know whether it addresses your concern. I installed ColorNote from the Android Market only after I upgraded my phone to 2.1.

Hope this helps.

Upvote 0
Does ColorNote have possibility to having long notes?

The preinstalled note app only allows something like 6 lines. Not great for making a to-do list.

I haven't exhausted ColorNote's length limit, thus far. But then again, I haven't made a note longer than 1 screen-long. What I can tell you is that this app is highly popular, downloaded some 5.6 million times with 4.5 stars. Check it out here: ColorNote Notepad Notes ~ Android Application v2.1.1 By Notes | Productivity

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones