• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Notion Ink = 100,000+ units in 24hours

I'm hoping some XDA devs get into this and it is easy to unlock. I like the hardware, large bezel withstanding, but the custom OS looks weak and tedious.

I thought it was funny how they have been claiming they have the fastest way to switch tabs in the browsers. All they did was put a software button on top of the browser at all times which brings up tabs. They could have just had the tabs pop up with a two finger swipe and it would be more interesting than their implementation.

All the promo videos did was make me wish someone else was releasing a Pixel Qi screen. Also, the videos still don't address multi user support which is huge for me.

Upvote 0
I'm hoping some XDA devs get into this and it is easy to unlock. I like the hardware, large bezel withstanding, but the custom OS looks weak and tedious.

I thought it was funny how they have been claiming they have the fastest way to switch tabs in the browsers. All they did was put a software button on top of the browser at all times which brings up tabs. They could have just had the tabs pop up with a two finger swipe and it would be more interesting than their implementation.

All the promo videos did was make me wish someone else was releasing a Pixel Qi screen. Also, the videos still don't address multi user support which is huge for me.
Actually there is an xda/notioninkhacks member that is getting his Adam. He did it for the Viewsonic G and said he'll do the same for the Adam. Only a matter of time before this bad boy gets hacked, rooted and ROMed.

TS

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones