nova foldersSupport

Last Updated:

1. blacktigerclaw

blacktigerclaw Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all, i have just got Nova but am having trouble with trying to group app's together to make folders, every time i drag an app on top of another app it just bounces the other app out of the way, any idea's please, or should i go back to Go, thanks.

Advertisement
  2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

I've just been messing about and it appears temperamental. If you drag the icons slowly, it appears to work better. Try that, if it fails, I don't know what to suggest, sorry :eek:.

blacktigerclaw likes this.
  3. danyfra

danyfra Well-Known Member

I just got nova during the $0.25 sale (very cool app btw), and same as you, I was going nuts trying to make folders, until I found out:
    When you go to the 'add apps' screen in Nova, at the bottom, you have 'select multiple' option. Tap that first, then select at least 2 apps in the list. Then again at the bottom, a button 'make folder' will appear, tap it.
    Then it will add the apps you just selected in a folder ;)

El Presidente and blacktigerclaw like this.
  4. Crew

Crew Active Member

I was in the same boat as you - took me probably 10 tries and as many profanities to get it, but they will line up and create a folder! Just keep at it!

Ironically, every folder after the first has created with almost no trouble. :D