• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Official Rooted Froyo ROM

http://liveimage.htc.com/OTA_Bravo_Froyo_HTC_WWE_2.09.405.8-1.21.405.2_release4dua3bcrut4wrv30.zip

That's from HTC.com. It actually didn't work for me but no updates did at the time, so I think it was just me.

Is this the OTA that is going to be sent to all phones coz i cant seem to find it on the HTC web site and dose this rom have all the right settings and radio as there are alot of roms floating around on the net atm. dose this rom have aps2sd card allready working or do u need to add extra files to this to get aps2sd card working?

Upvote 0
Anything from liveimage.htc.com is NOT rooted. Don't update to any of those Roms if you want to be able to later on root your phone.

Also, the official HTC versions are missing functions available in other official and rooted versions (such as Voice Dial over bluetooth).

well i have got the Rooted offiical version of froyo on my htc desire but seem to get apps2sd card working any idea ?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones