• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Op5ion to use video player or browser? lot it

Rogueci5

Lurker
Dec 8, 2012
Hi all and sorry new here and not really sure if Iam in the correst forum.
Specs:
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
OS 4.0.3

Question: When going to a flash site (I frequent lots of Martial Arts sites) I had a pop up dialogue box option to view the movie on the video player or the browser.

Being not ttoo bright and wanting it to play on the browser I installed flash, then found out that it may be a security issue in the future, so yes you gu3ssed it I uninstallee it lol

Ofcourse now the movi3s do not appear and no prompt to use the browser :'(

Any help would be appericated Cheers

o
Hi all and sorry new here and not really sure if Iam in the correst forum.
Specs:
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
OS 4.0.3

Question: When going to a flash site (I frequent lots of Martial Arts sites) I had a pop up dialogue box option to view the movie on the video player or the browser.

Being not ttoo bright and wanting it to play on the browser I installed flash, then found out that it may be a security issue in the future, so yes you gu3ssed it I uninstallee it lol

AFAIK Flash on Android is absolutely safe, nothing to worry about. Any security issues I've read about with Flash, was always related to Flash on PCs. Install Flash and enjoy those Hong Kong Kung Fu movies on your phone, I do. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones