• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Phandroid Google Glass invite contest - post your interest here too!

Phases

NO LONGER ADMIN
Sep 9, 2008
Nashville, TN
(Phandroid post will be live shortly)

As you may know, Phandroid is holding a Mega Google Glass Invite series of contests. It will be a lot of fun, but unfortunately we are limited to US residents and you must be willing to spend $1,500 to purchase the Google Glass hardware.

SO, as you can see in the rules, should an international winner or someone without buying intentions be selected, we will give them a gift card and select a new invitee from THIS thread.

All US based members with genuine interest to pay $1,500 for Google Glass are invited to reply below to be entered in this "second change" raffle of sorts. Please read the rules and regulations on the contest post to make sure you qualify before posting and understand the limitations. (For example, you may only have 1 forum account.)

DO NOT POST HERE if you don't plan on using the invite yourself! Any attempt to sell or transfer a Glass Invite will result in a permanent ban on AndroidForums.com.

Good luck, and have fun!

Reactions: jhawkkw
Already have the funds available for google glass! it's on the (Do not Touch, reserved for Glass) account. I already did the 5 posts too :D hoping to try out revolutionary Google Glass :D It would make a perfect addition to my Nexus 5. It hurts driving by the google office at Venice knowing google glass is only a few feet away.

Upvote 0
Already have the funds available for google glass! it's on the (Do not Touch, reserved for Glass) account. I already did the 5 posts too :D hoping to try out revolutionary Google Glass :D It would make a perfect addition to my Nexus 5. It hurts driving by the google office at Venice knowing google glass is only a few feet away.

Think that's bad, try working in a google Cafe and seeing all the glass. Working at that place was like being an oompha loompa and not being able to eat chocolate.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones