• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Please help!!! Process com.sec.android.app.twlauncher

RGreer704

Lurker
Jan 27, 2012
I have a Samsung Fascinate and I have been getting this error message every single time I try and click on any app on my phone. I belive it started after I downloaded this man with camera app. Ugh..:mad:

Anyone know how to get rid of this?!!? I went into my 'manage applications' and cleared out my samsung home data thinking I could fix it that way but now I still get that error message and now I can't access the internet. Did I just make it worse?!?! :thinking: Please help!!!

Reactions: randyarconado
Looks like there may be a problem with the stock (TouchWhiz) launcher; have you removed the suspected app and/or battery pull? Maybe installing another launcher temporarily would allow you to get past the error, but only a guess. A hard reset may be in order, but if that fails the factory reset is a last resort but effective leaving you to reload all applications.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones