• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pleeeaaseeeee heeeellppp!!!!

gera24

Lurker
Aug 29, 2013
Hello girls and Guys. I have a question that might sound stupid but after you read my story might understand me. I live by the border with Mexico and cross the border very often. I have a US phone and a Mexican mobile as well. Of course that my US phone is my main line and is a Galaxy S4 the Mexican cell phone is an old android, anyway, i was thinking that I would like to have the two lines in the same phone like having a CDMA/GSM phone, BUT, I have not found a very good option and I really like the SG4 and would like to keep it so HERE GOES THE QUESTION.
Is there any way I could transfer the calls i get in the Mexican phone via Bluetooth to the other device? like if the Mexican phone rings the S4 takes the call via Bluetooth? Dont know if makes sense to you but I would really like to be able to do this. I dont want to transfer the calls (by just calling) because is expensive to call from a Mexican cell to U.S.
I would really appreciate your help.
Thank you very very much for your help.

I assume they have different phone numbers? If you have call-forwarding with your cell provider, why couldn't you use that?

I agree. That would be the best audio quality approach even if you could find an app to support what you're trying to do. I don't think any of the software native to the S4 would handle the commands coming in from another phone. The call forwarding would be your best bet IMO.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones