• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help plz any one help me

how can i connect with my galax fit to laptop's wifi (ad hoc) network ????

Hello ahmode. Welcome to the forums.

Have you rooted your Fit?

At ADHOC mode for samsung galaxy fit S5670 5670 - xda-developers

is an instruction list for connecting that device to an ad-hoc wifi network:

1. Make sure your wifi or bluetooth are turned off.
2. Backup your system/bin/wpa_supplicant through root explorer. Just in case you want to revert back.
3. Download the file from attachments.
4. Flash it in recovery.
5. Then all adhoc networks would be shown with a star sign.
6. Just in case it does not work... then try typing "chmod 755 /system/bin/wpa_supplicant" in adb or terminal emulator, after giving su permissions, rw access to /system via root explorer and switching off wifi and bluetooth.
7. If you want to revert then copy the original wpa_supplicant to the /system/bin and repeat step 6

Reactions: ahmode12
Upvote 0
how can i connect with my galax fit to laptop's wifi (ad hoc) network ????

Hi..
If you want to connect your device to laptop wifi, I would suggest you to use Connectify ( Lite vs Pro - Connectify ).
It is much easier with the connectify software to connect your device to wifi... moreover managing your wifi is also very easy !! (you do not require to do anything else, rooting and all !!)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones