1. thawardasa

thawardasa Member

What do you think guys?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Jazziette likes this.
  2. LSXMMA

LSXMMA Well-Known Member

personally its a little to busy for me. I like simplistic and clean setups.
  3. Jazziette

Jazziette Well-Known Member

Love it! Very cool and creative!! :)
  4. Valk

Valk Member

Using my own icon pack, Go Launcher Plus, and Desktop Visualizer:

[​IMG][​IMG]
  5. prysk

prysk New Member

i like it, what widget you use for zhe little weather?
  6. **Knurpsi**

**Knurpsi** Well-Known Member

My main screen for today. The only thing that's really bothering me is, when you drag down the line of simi clock, the sms, calls and email icons are no longer "clickable", cause simi clock now lays "on top" of them. Guess I will have to include the white line into the wallpaper itself for the screen to actually be usable. :(

[​IMG]
    rumcajsz likes this.
  7. thawardasa

thawardasa Member

Thanks! That's just simiclock with a transparent clock.
  8. Staggers

Staggers Well-Known Member

Haven't posted in a while, but here's what mine looks like today.

/*lockscreen*/
    - made with WidgetLocker, modded SMS Unread Count widgets and BattStatt widget
    [​IMG]

/*Left home*/
    - modded LauncherPro Calendar widget; Folder Organizer folders with Metro (circle) icons; Lekky's UberCon dock icons
    [​IMG]

/*Centre home*/
    - Digital Clock Widget; Weather done using Minimalistic Text Widget; Extended Controls Widget
    [​IMG]

/*Right home*/
    - modded LauncherPro Friends widget; more Folder Organizer folders with Metro (circle) icons;
    [​IMG]
  9. Jazziette

Hi Staggers! I love your modded desktop! Is the minimalistic text widget available at the market? Love your text and the way you did it!
    Staggers likes this.
  10. LSXMMA

LSXMMA Well-Known Member

I like how you layer minimalistic widget. I have been playing with that today.....
  11. MissJennell

MissJennell Well-Known Member

Yes you can get it in the market.
    Jazziette likes this.
  12. onefortheride

onefortheride New Member

13. Jazziette

Thanks hon! :)
  14. avgazn91

avgazn91 Well-Known Member

I have a quick question, I noticed that some of you may be layering widgets ontop of each other. How are you doing that? Or am I missing something
  15. Jazziette

I am able to do it with the LauncherPro Friends widget.
  16. beenz

beenz Well-Known Member

Get LauncherPro Plus or ADW.Launcher EX. Both of these will allow widget resizing. Then you drag Simi Clock (just an example, but is what most are using) down over the other widgets. You lose the functionality of the widgets "below" the resized widget, though.
  17. avgazn91

avgazn91 Well-Known Member

Oh ok, thanks. I have the regular free LauncherPro. I don't want to lose the functionality of the widgets though so I just won't bother with it.
    I was thinking about moving widgets closer together, but i guess it is all done by a grid system
  18. beenz

beenz Well-Known Member

Yeah it kind of sucks that you lose the functionality of the widgets below it. Fashion before function, i guess :)
  19. MissJennell

You don't loose funcionality of them. You just have to layer them the right way.
  20. beenz

beenz Well-Known Member

Isn't there only one way to layer them? By dragging the top widget over the bottom widget? After experimenting a little, some widgets still had functionality, while other didn't. For example, SMS Unread Count lost functionality, while Circle Launcher Lite still had functionality (the same widget was dragged over both). Hmmm...
  21. MissJennell

You can use desktop visualizer or launcher pro or ADW. I use launcher pro and I like them to auto resize to fit the space.
  22. MissJennell

For example the person above who posted the great screen shot and used simiclock and pulled it down but said they lost functionality of their sms, email and so on. To fix that but look basically the same you have the simiclock widget (say your on a 5x5 screen) as a 4x1 on the top right. Then you can pull it down so it is 4x5. Then you have a 1x5 area to the left where you can put your sms, phone, messages and what not. Looks the same and those still work.
  23. **Knurpsi**

**Knurpsi** Well-Known Member

Yup! I can confirm this. I followed MissJennell's advice and rebuild my homescreen after that. Now everything's working as it should.

[​IMG]
    MissJennell likes this.
  24. Staggers

Staggers Well-Known Member

Sorry I didn't respond earlier, I've been a bit busy since posting the screenshots. If you haven't already found the widget, you can check my original post as I put an AppBrain link to it in there.
    Jazziette likes this.
  25. Ruckzuck78

Ruckzuck78 Well-Known Member

Here is something new "Planet Widescreen Style" ;)

MAINSCREEN
    [​IMG]
    CLICK HERE FOR FULLSCREEN VIEW link fixed

all info's widgets, wallpaper, icon's and over 50 layouts more can found on my Blog for free ;)
    joooeyandroid likes this.