• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post Your Lockscreen Screenshots (WidgetLocker, etc.)

snap20110513_121928.png

Invisible pattern lock on my pugs pic :)

is this desktop visualizer? also, i've been wondering what widget it is that shows in text from the "calls:none, test: none"

also, even though this isn't my style, it's by far the best lockscreen set up i've seen on here. great job!

Upvote 0
is this desktop visualizer? also, i've been wondering what widget it is that shows in text from the "calls:none, test: none"

also, even though this isn't my style, it's by far the best lockscreen set up i've seen on here. great job!
Thanks much. Yes, it's all put together with desktop visualizer - all my other screens are here. Accomplished thanks to theme/design guide paulmz put together for android phone 7 - if you read through the first post, he explains how to use desktop visualizer for the tile look - this one is desktop visualizer within the widgetlocker. The chalkboard is part of the wallpaper, and the widget on top is "Missed It!" - you can do cool outputs with your own fonts and any static texts or formats, and it updates much better than adw notifier. You can also look up sms unreadcount, that one's free and you can assign a custom picture with updating 'bubble' numbers.

Upvote 0
I dont change my lockscreen as often as the other screens but here is what I am using today. Nothing fancy but gets the job done :D

159635b

niteowl360 semisense icons/smsunread , minimal text battery/date and dclock

Looks sharp. I am the opposite lately...always changing the lockscreen and leaving the rest of the screens alone. Except when my Deb is around...then I change out the above lockscreen! Lol

Upvote 0
Looks sharp. I am the opposite lately...always changing the lockscreen and leaving the rest of the screens alone. Except when my Deb is around...then I change out the above lockscreen! Lol

LOL on the Deb thing. If I have a screen like yours I change it when the grand kids here. My Deb doesnt much see my phone and if she does she just rolls her eyes .

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones