Post your MyTouch 4G desktopGeneral

Last Updated: 2012-03-11 21:12:35
  1. behold_this

behold_this Well-Known Member

If you were following my example make sure the android sdk folder is on the root of your c: drive and named "androidsdk". Otherwise you cd like this:

cd c:\[whatever you have named the sdk folder]\tools (or platform-tools depending on your version of the sdk)

But that all doesn't matter as that step is not need for screen shots, just for making sure drivers are all set. In this case you appear to only have the usb drivers installed. That's not what you need.

Two things to try:
    Make sure you are in debugging mode and usb set to charge
    Download and install pdanet and follow installation instructions as its the easiest way to install the correct drivers. (once done you can delete pdanet)

Once that's all set go back into dmss and your device should show in the left side panel

Advertisement
  2. Austin2048

Austin2048 Active Member

is there a way i can take screenshots of my 4g without rooting and using linux mint? i always used this app on my mytouch slide called "screenshot". the description of the app said the phone needed to be rooted but my slide was never rooted and i had no problem taking screen shots. it doesnt work on my 4g :(
  3. Breezy489

Breezy489 Member

AHHHH i love it lol it was the pdanet then goin to tmo's website thank u BUNCHES!!!
  4. Austin2048

Austin2048 Active Member

Just temprooted. Here are a few screenies. Pretty simple set up, not clustered at all

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  5. :p just posted this SS with few more to prove to someone how to get superior battery consumption. So I guess this SS counts also :p even if its lockscreen.

[​IMG]
  6. xxperrin

xxperrin New Member

Here's mine...using Launcher Pro

.[​IMG]
  7. cw54o

cw54o Well-Known Member

my newest shots

1st : lock screen

2nd : home screen. i only have one desktop now

Attached Files:

8. behold_this

simple & clean, stock mySense with edited Androidian Theme:

[​IMG]

extra screen shots to show theme interface:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  9. HotGhettoMess

HotGhettoMess Well-Known Member

Are you using Weather Widgets or Beautiful Widgets for that clock? And which skin? If I use the former, I end up having a transparent clock instead of one with black numbers over white.
  10. behold_this

Its all stock mySense including the clock widget. There are no special apps (besides the Androidian myModes theme I edited) and the phone is not rooted. I don't see a reason to use beautiful widgets. That app was made to copy the Sense widget to begin with. IMO it is completely pointless to install another app to do what the stock clock widget already does.
  11. HotGhettoMess

HotGhettoMess Well-Known Member

Gotcha! After playing around, finally found it. Looks good! :)
  12. RJSH_1727

RJSH_1727 Well-Known Member

How can I upload photos in the forums?? :( Thanks!
  13. behold_this

You can add them as attachments when you post or the better way is to upload to a photo sharing site like photobucket and embed the image in your post.
  14. RJSH_1727

OK..that's what I had already done - added to my Photobucket account.
  15. RJSH_1727

I hope this works! :) [​IMG]
  16. RJSH_1727

Nope! Didn't! :'( [​IMG]
  17. behold_this

Embed your pictures url like this:
    [​IMG]

Also noticed you should change your sig since you're rocking the 4g now, lol
  18. RJSH_1727

OK, THANKS! I wanted to ask you just what you meant by that, but I didn't wanna sound anymore #slower than I already was. And HUSH - MY SIGNATURE JUST POPPED BACK UP AFTER MY 25TH POST! :p LOLOLOLOL
  19. RJSH_1727

20. behold_this

Np...but I'm a thank you whore so if you'd like to say thanks click the button in my post.
    RJSH_1727 likes this.
  21. RJSH_1727

It's so SIMPLE, but yet I'm having thee hardest time accomplishing it! :(

[​IMG]
  22. RJSH_1727

[​IMG]
    1st Dock
  23. ashykat

ashykat Well-Known Member

24. RJSH_1727