• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

President Donald Trump...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is STUPID..

i remember a time.. when USA education was considered huge.
in a global economy.. education of our youth is critical to the health of our nation.

then it has been dropping... since 1990s.
i dont think we are even in the top 10 any more...

DeVos... this is NOT a step in the right direction.. to make america great again.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
this is just SAD...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...ps-clothing-line_us_589b4c41e4b09bd304bf2c7b?

conflict of interest? Spincer had to make an announcement on this?
Using his Political power to strike back at a business for his daughters failing line of crap on sale?

This GREAT business man...dont understand .. Demand & Supply...
NO demand... Department store cancels supply!
Business 101... duh

Kellyanne said drumpf does not need to comment on everything.. The attack on a Mosque in Quebec was not important enough for him to comment...

Last edited:
Reactions: Hadron
Upvote 0
The US Armed Forces have been doing that since the 1970s. I had Riot Control training when I was in Air Force. The frikkin' Air Force. Air Base Ground Defense training at Camp Bullis in Texas had everything to qualify for working in cities except mega-structures. But I'm sure if you can clear a two story building you can clear say a twenty-five story building by throwing more people at it. Granted you're not spider crawling between floors on the outside of the building though.

Did you know the Pentagon has contingency plans for alien invasion?

Upvote 0
The decline continues: they have just confirmed Betsy DeVos as Education secretary. Yes, the candidate with no professional qualifications in, personal experience with, or faith in public education.

America is open to the highest bidder.

Just an expansion of the DeVos' takeover in Michigan a number of years ago. Money talked and apparently still does. Hopefully the USA fares better than we have here.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Russia Considers Returning Snowden to U.S. to ‘Curry Favor’ With Trump

U.S. intelligence has collected information that Russia is considering turning over Edward Snowden as a "gift" to President Donald Trump — who has called the NSA leaker a "spy" and a "traitor" who deserves to be executed.​

quote from drumpf's tweet:
"ObamaCare is a disaster and Snowden is a spy who should be executed-but if it and he could reveal Obama's records,I might become a major fan"

so drumpf believes that Snowden is a spy working with foreign powers...
but would be a "major fan" if he reveals our president's secrets?

is that an example of his rational thinking process?

Upvote 0
is that an example of his rational thinking process?
So he takes a hard statist line: he says that the fact that Snowden revealed state secrets is more important than the fact that the state was acting illegally (under its own laws) and against what many of the people it is supposed to serve would consider to be their interests. And he pushes it so far that he would say that Snowden deserves death. But that would change to "deserves praise" if Snowden revealed something that would embarrass a political opponent.

There is a rationale there, but only if your highest principle is "does this help me personally?", or perhaps "does this please me personally?". In short, if you place your interests above both those of the state and those of the people. Louis XIV ("l'etat, c'est moi") would recognise that worldview, as would Idi Amin. But it has no place in a democracy.

Upvote 0
Completely Off Topic...

Can we get a separate thread for this? I know President Trump has to chime in on this but let's talk about it here when it's over.
MORE rainfall: Second storm is set to hit the tallest dam in America in 48 hours and could cause devastating 100ft deep flood that will leave 200,000 homeless

Oops, wrong thread

Upvote 0
Place your bets ladies and gentlemen......

(odds offered by a genuine UK bookmaker)

Capture.PNG

http://www.paddypower.com/bet/politics/other-politics/donald-trump

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones