launcher-adw ex
    rom-hroarks cm7 4bhf3
    theme-adw theme bbt red
    fancy widgets

still tweeking..working on notifacation widgets

[​IMG][/IMG]
  3. wetbiker7

wetbiker7 Well-Known Member

Looks good Johnny . I just installed ADW EX yesterday and really like it . Have you tried the Swype Beta yet ? Wyelkins talked me in to it and I'm glad he did because it has a lot of options that I like . Takes a little to get use to but well worth it in the end .
    kbelgrove likes this.
  4. johnny424

johnny424 Well-Known Member

thanks...still a work in progress..adw ex is awsome...i like it much more then free adw
    i have not tried swype beta yet...i always seem to have a hard time with swype..using it i mean.. but it seems as though thats what EVERYONE is using lol..so im proablly gonna give it a try..i really like the snapshot feature of cm7.. with photobucket it makes it a breeze to upload screenshots and photos :)
  5. kolosus

kolosus Well-Known Member

Swype is very nice. I love the beta. I just don't want to think about the time when they start charging for it! That'll be the end. By that time I'll be so used to it that I wont be able to say no. In the mean time I also bought SwiftKey. But that's not as feature rich as Swype. Or maybe I'm just used to Swype so much that I cannot get into terms with SwiftKey.
  6. wetbiker7

So far , I like the beta too . I just wish the keys were bigger .
  7. SpCowboy2842

SpCowboy2842 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

The original wallpaper that I used as a template to design around.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I am currently running CM7 with ADW EXE as the launcher. The icons are Sense HD from the market. I love the icons because they are crisp and clear. The Theme Chooser theme that I chose to use is Sithdroid from off of JRummy's Rom Toolbox. The clock is from Minamalistic Text from the market, and the weather app is Beutiful Widgets. Don't mind the almost dead battery, it's plugged up now. LOL!!!!!!!
  8. wetbiker7

Thanks Johnny424 for the directions on posting the larger shots . :D

Attached Files:

9. johnny424

very nice biker i like that theme very much. i downloaded theme chooser themes off of the market from mavriks post..i plan on experimenting as soon as i get off of work
  10. wetbiker7

Man , there are so many that it'll blow your mind . LOL , I was up all night playing with them .
  11. SpCowboy2842

SpCowboy2842 Well-Known Member

One issue with some of the Theme Chooser themes is that a bunch of the better ones are for HDPI only. Another issue is that a few that I've downloaded have come back as not being compiled properly.
  12. wetbiker7

Yup . I've only had that happen w/ one so far . I hope I don't run in to many more like that . There are enough good ones on there to keep me busy for quite a while though . I'll say this , I sure am loving this CM7 that Hroark hooked us up with . This thing rocks !! The customization choices and performance far outweigh the minor problems . Heck , it's still a beta and those things are to be expected . I don't know about y'all but I'm lovin' it and look forward to Hroark's new updates !! :D
  13. QuietStorm1785

QuietStorm1785 Well-Known Member

guess i can show off my prevail now too..;-)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

sexy ya? lol
    kbelgrove likes this.
  14. johnny424

15. The~Skater~187

The~Skater~187 Well-Known Member

shot_000001.jpg

shot_000002.jpg

shot_000003.jpg

shot_000008.jpg

shot_000010.jpg

shot_000015.jpg

shot_000016.jpg

Attached Files:

16. wetbiker7

Here ya go Lordvincent . It was more orange than red so I changed my theme to orange . Thanks again man .
    [​IMG]
    Lordvincent 90 likes this.
  17. Lordvincent 90

Lordvincent 90 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ Guide

*facepalm* it was red at some point in the process, lol, but you are correct, CLEARLY more orange than red
    (still kinda sweet tho)
  18. wetbiker7

No worries man . If you get a chance though , a dark red one would be Appreciated . :-D
  19. Lordvincent 90

fixed
    wetbiker7 likes this.
  20. wetbiker7

That'll work ! Thanks again . :)

[​IMG]
  21. wyelkins

wyelkins Well-Known Member

I like that Johnny. What clock weather widget are you using?
  22. johnny424

hey wyelkins...its actually free version of fancy widgets..and the clock and weather widgets are actually just the default that comes with it..just a lil tweeked..transparency ..text color stuff like that..theres some pretty nice ones available
  23. wyelkins

wyelkins Well-Known Member

Lol. I have actually used that before. Back to using it now. I like that it can use Accuweather. I have not used it since I was on SHABBYMOD .9 Froyo. Seems like a long time ago.

Come full circle. Thanks, man.

[​IMG]

Of course, the dock scrolls to a lot more commonly used apps.

JD widget and maybe JD is temporary. Trying out extreme mode.

Only one screen. I like the widget HotSpots to run apps like Calendar, Calculator, Weather Detail, etc.

I have never understood why folks put contacts on the dock. Seems redundant. You can set them or your favorites as the default screen for the phone. I rarely dial a number manually, anyway.

I run pretty much all the social media, bank, electric Bill, etc. etc. from Dolphin.

Spartan. Functional. Monochromatic, with a splash of color on dock.

I wish my life and mind were as uncluttered.

Always bet on Black.

Thanks again, Johnny. This was the one I was trying to get back to, since SHABBYMOD .9.
  24. wetbiker7

HMMM , I wonder how long this one will last ! I'm havin' a ball w/ this CM7 ! LOL :p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

EDEIT: Updated
  25. Lordvincent 90

I know this isn't really the right place, but i was wondering if I'm the only one that thinks the site looks better inverted lol
    [​IMG]