• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

printing from phone

lucky13085

Lurker
Mar 4, 2012
Hello Android Forum:
I am a brand new user of the forum. I have an HTC Evo 4G and am trying to print directly from my phone to my home printer. I have downloaded
HP ePrint Home&Biz and it works fine for my photos but I want to be able to print emails, text messages primarily.

Can someone advise?

Hello Lucky. I have not had experience with printing from my phone.. especially your phone. You will want to check out the support area for your Evo for some better help. Here is a link to that area:
HTC EVO 4G - Android Forums
You might want to check out the area where we discuss Android apps. Perhaps someone has experience with the print app you have installed. Here is a link to that area: Android Applications - Android Forums
I hope the friendly users here can help you with your print problem.

Currently we have a new thread in our social area where existing members are paying
tribute to the new people that have just joined Android Forums. This is something
the regular users thought up to give you some idea how the group truly welcomes you to these forums. I encourage you to check out the thread and say hello. We are really glad that you joined these forums. Here is a link to that thread:
http://androidforums.com/lounge/508...ts-first-annual-newbie-appreciation-week.html

Upvote 0
Hello Android Forum:
I am a brand new user of the forum. I have an HTC Evo 4G and am trying to print directly from my phone to my home printer. I have downloaded
HP ePrint Home&Biz and it works fine for my photos but I want to be able to print emails, text messages primarily.

Can someone advise?
Hello and welcome aboard - thanks for joining these forums.

You might want to look into this application called http://eqi2.qr.ai.
Good luck.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones