• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Question about email

rarivers

Lurker
Jan 31, 2013
I didn't see this question when I looked. I use yahoo mail along with gmail and I keep getting alerts that I need to update my password. Normally not a problem but after I reenter it a few minutes later it comes up again. I know it isnt the wrong password because the same one logs me in on my computer, and it also loads the new messages after I enter it at least until the alert comes back. Also when I tap on it to update the password it does not always bring up the box. I don't know if it is a setting on my phone I need to change or if it something to do with yahoo. I don't have this problem with my gmail but everything is connected to my yahoo accounts. I just want to know if there is some way I can fix this? I have the samsung galaxy proclaim.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones