• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Quick data limit question

gameday26

Jun 15, 2010
i have the everything data plan on sprint for my evo, and im reading about the 5gb limit ---

"Data Usage Limitation (Mobile Broadband Cards, USB Modems, Embedded Modems and Phone-As-Modem):The amount of data transmitted over our network is measured in kilobytes (KB), megabytes (MB) or gigabytes (GB). Sprint reserves the right to limit throughput speeds or amount of data transferred; and to deny, terminate, modify, disconnect or suspend service if usage either exceeds (a.) 5GB/month in total, unless specified otherwise or (b.) 300MB/month while off-network roaming. 1024KB equal 1MB. 1024MB equal 1GB."

does this mean my unlimited is only 5gb? or is it truly unlimited for tethering and what not. i cant find anything else about it in their contract agreement

Well... I used this much data:
Sprint_-%C2%A0Usage_Summary-20100728-150457.jpg

and all was well.

No limit found yet :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones