• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] [ABANDONED] Unoffical MIUI V4 Mobster style v1.4

This ROM also fixed the issues I was having with syncing contacts to my car headset. The stock ROM and all other ROMs listed in the all things root section did not work. The phone would pair and I could make and receive calls but my contacts would not be transferred. The MIUI ROM linked in this thread works perfectly all contacts available.

One question about this ROM. Does it require S Off? Doesn't specify on the XDA forum. I have S Off but not sure it was necessary.

Most Evo 3D Roms do require an Evo V 4G to be s-off

Upvote 0
This ROM also seems to have cured my radio interference resource shortage issues. Used to have at least one a day and haven't had a single one since running this ROM.

GoSMS will work for MMS but only if you use the Go Share feature. This feature will allow you to send and receive images. Howevey, and normal MMS sent will not come through.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones