• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][ACS] Koni's ELITE Series I - (ES1 - 02/04/11) - Beauty, Say Hello To Speed!!!

I don't think I asked this before - did you restore any apps, app data, or system settings from a different ROM?

nothing other than contacts no.. I had to re set all of my sync settings to a few hours and took news and weather off.

Also ,

I rooted my phone in November and I have never been able to get wifi tether to work... It will always have a up/down speed of 0.3 kb or less and my Mac can never connect it shows a device but not as a network capable of connecting... could these issues be related?

Upvote 0
Quick Update... I am 6hours off the charger at 42% battery life. Little to no usage.... I notice in spare parts>battery usage>network, that the internet bar is full yet I am not using the internet at all... any ideas why?

That hardly seems normal. If you reboot, then let the phone sit for a while, does it continue to show that?

Upvote 0
I have yet to attempt that, I will let you know in 15-20

Edit another item that shows full bar in network is the 0 item... it is a bar that says 0 instead of internet, apps.. etc

Process 0 has to do with kernel level process stuff. It's either some representation of system level data or just a bug in spare parts. Who knows. Mine shows the same thing with no problems caused by it. In any case, unless you actually used the internet a lot, it shouldn't be that high on the list (unless you just unplugged the phone, in which case, none of the spare parts stats will be useful).

Upvote 0
Process 0 has to do with kernel level process stuff. It's either some representation of system level data or just a bug in spare parts. Who knows. Mine shows the same thing with no problems caused by it. In any case, unless you actually used the internet a lot, it shouldn't be that high on the list (unless you just unplugged the phone, in which case, none of the spare parts stats will be useful).

ok cool. No the first time I even checked spare parts was about 4 hours after I took it off the charger it claimed like over 67k in byts had been processed. So far nada after the reboot.. I will let you know what comes about this around 5pm... I am getting a bit frustrated that by 5pm my phone is at 15% life EVERYDAY

Upvote 0
ok cool. No the first time I even checked spare parts was about 4 hours after I took it off the charger. So far nada after the reboot.. I will let you know what comes about this around 5pm... I am getting a bit frustrated that by 5pm my phone is at 15% life EVERYDAY

You might want to try charging it all the way up, then putting it in airplane mode, and making sure all other radios are off. Turn off auto sync, too. Leave it like that for a few hours, and see how the battery does. Another thing you might try is make a nandroid backup, then flash a stock ROM, and put nothing on it. Charge that up, and see how the battery does. Those two things will help you get baselines, and factor out certain possible issues.

Upvote 0
You might want to try charging it all the way up, then putting it in airplane mode, and making sure all other radios are off. Turn off auto sync, too. Leave it like that for a few hours, and see how the battery does. Another thing you might try is make a nandroid backup, then flash a stock ROM, and put nothing on it. Charge that up, and see how the battery does. Those two things will help you get baselines, and factor out certain possible issues.

sounds like a plan... for another reference it wont drop battery for like 2 hours at a time if I dont touch it, as soon as I txt or email or anything it has a immediate 4-6% decline in life. then it will rapidly decline... then stop for another 1 maybe 2 hours for instance... at 330 I had close to 40% life... I am now at 14% after checking the email this forum has sent me, and sending a txt then letting it sit

Upvote 0
sounds like a plan... for another reference it wont drop battery for like 2 hours at a time if I dont touch it, as soon as I txt or email or anything it has a immediate 4-6% decline in life. then it will rapidly decline... then stop for another 1 maybe 2 hours for instance... at 330 I had close to 40% life... I am now at 14% after checking the email this forum has sent me, and sending a txt then letting it sit

Yeah, that's not normal. Try those suggestions, and let me know how it goes.

Upvote 0
This looks pretty good, but it looks almost exactly like Kings Ultra Froyo. I think the clock widget is exactly the same. Both are built off MikFroyo, so I guess they're all going to be a little similar, but does this offer anything other than just a new look?

Man, ROMs have become crack for me. Every other day I want to flash a new one to try it out. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones