• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Jun-24 ZR3DX v2.1-Sense 3.6 [team420]-THEMED-BEATS-odex-EXTRAS

Ive been having fluctating signal issues for about a week now. Yesterday, I updated my prl to 61009. The signal is no stronger, nor does it stop it from fluctating. On my old prl, I never had any errors, I just received my first error message today, and my dbm was 92. I thought one was only getting errors when the signal was weak, like around 120 dbm?? 92 I figure would be a average signal, right?? With this dbm, my internet speeds are as slow as a turtle.

Upvote 0
Im having trouble with visual voice mail notifying me of any voicemails. Does anyone know if this is an issue with this ROM, or is soemthing up with my phone?

I can get my voicemails if I manually hold 1 on the dialpad and check for them, but I recieve no notification on the top of the phone or in the visual voicemail APP. when I DO have one.

Thanks for your time.

Upvote 0
It's the rom.
This was a Virgin rom, ported to Sprint, then ported back.

I'm not sure if Mobsters has Voicemail working, but I do know Harmonia does.

I have internet for a minute but wanted to andwer this. I had the same issue before I left and fixed it by deleting sprint vvm from system/app and installing vvm from deodexed jmz rom like you would any other apk. Hope that helps. I probably will not be back on to check until next weekend.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones