• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][WIP] BAKED BlackBean 8 (4.2.2) [BETA]

ok so basically for anyone else who see's this here's what I found on windows 7 that's fix'd CWM not showing up when you turn on USB storage. go to Computer > Manage > Divice manager > click the ports > now there should be something called, Handset Diagnostic interface(DFU) (COM16) right click it properties> Port settings> flow control if it says none change it to hardware and then try CWM again and bam ******* sdcard mounted.

Upvote 0
it may still be a while before any progress is made on this, A the sd card issue is my focus as far as cm work right now, and B it takes me hours to upload anything lol

i do however have something new in the works, may never actually turn out to be anything spectacular but im in the process of learning to cook roms and have been tinkering with the new stock b11. so far all ive managed to do is add a non functional tethering menu to settings but hey you gotta start somewhere lol

Reactions: RicanFlow37
Upvote 0
id help out, but we all know im broke. thanks for gettin in on it though guys, i kinda hit a wall myself, and i havent even managed to get the jellybean kernel running with cm yet... i think im actually getting worse at this lol, either that or just lazy

the warps are very hard to dev for. and idk why. but iam more accustomed to their trickery lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones