• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root {ROM}(WIP)Cm9 [SUPER ALPHA]

I Don't Think He Has The Admire Anymore. He Has A ZTE Warp Though

I have the zte warp 4g lte now and sadly yes i dont have the admire anymore. Mine is a paperweight now. I posted about it when i bricked it. I moved to chicago from san jose so i had to ditch metro for boost mobile anyways. I just picked up my warp 4g for 100$ at radioshack. Such a sick deal. 4.5 inch screen thats 720p with the same pixel density as the iphone 5. 1.2ghz dualcore, 8gbs onboard. One gb of ram and it has 4g lte for 55 month on boost. It has a front facing camera and an 8mp camera with flash. The thing has root and cwm but no roms so im excited to start playing with it. I miss my admire.. Im gonna take i look at some of my admire roms tonight. I just cant test anything.

Upvote 0
I have the zte warp 4g lte now and sadly yes i dont have the admire anymore. Mine is a paperweight now. I posted about it when i bricked it. I moved to chicago from san jose so i had to ditch metro for boost mobile anyways. I just picked up my warp 4g for 100$ at radioshack. Such a sick deal. 4.5 inch screen thats 720p with the same pixel density as the iphone 5. 1.2ghz dualcore, 8gbs onboard. One gb of ram and it has 4g lte for 55 month on boost. It has a front facing camera and an 8mp camera with flash. The thing has root and cwm but no roms so im excited to start playing with it. I miss my admire.. Im gonna take i look at some of my admire roms tonight. I just cant test anything.

wish this could be finished :(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones