• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help samsung galaxy apollo constantly rebooting!

scribblez

Lurker
Nov 17, 2010
Hi, I love my phone but for some reason which I can't work out it has started to constantly reboot. It seems worse when I've put a new app on it (which I normally end up taking off to try to resolve it!) if I have somehow accidentally turned something on how do I turn it off or if anyone can tell me why my phone seems to like winding me up by rebooting all the time please do!!!!!!!!!!! thanks :p

I have the same problem and not only do I not have any apps downloaded or installed, I have taken mine back and gotten a new one twice but I keep having the same problem with each phone. I tried turning off live wallpapers, turning GPS on and off, wireless networks and even small things like vibrate mode and ringtones. When the phone reboots, it often does it continuesly for 2 - 5 mins over and over and over again. WTF is going on? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones