1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Samsung galaxy note 10.1Support

1. stephiey3

stephiey3 New Member

Hi,
    I don't really know how this works, so hopefully I'm posting in the right area :confused:

I would just like to know if it is possible when using a Samsung galaxy note 10.1 tablet to download a pdf document and then make notes on the document and save it?

Thanks

Advertisement
    :
  2. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Welcome to the forums, Stephiey! :hello:
    I know this is definitely possible, however I'm not familiar with the Note 10.1 so I'll move it to its forum for the right answer. :)
  3. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

Pretty sure it is possible using Polaris Office.
  4. Bloomy6

Bloomy6 Well-Known Member

Try the app iannotate pdf. Used it the other day to sign a pdf document, save, and then return signed document to the sender.
  5. Scooter04

Scooter04 Active Member

Yes can definitely do with Polaris office that comes on the tablet, or can download a number of apps to do so. The annoying thing about Polaris is unless I'm missing something there is not a simple way to rotate the pdf file. So if you have your tablet orientation landscape and the pdf is portrait, it doesn't fill the screen. You zoom in and out to view everything just fine, just a little annoying.
  6. RonJohnson4164

RonJohnson4164 Active Member

You can do it through S Note also.
  7. sib0rg

sib0rg Well-Known Member

I have ezy pdf reader and s note - both work very well
  8. Benjie

Benjie Well-Known Member

A note though, some printers require a flat file, so modified pdf files may not print correctly.