• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[SGS3-R530M]BAKED Rom BlackBean-9 (6-27) [Unofficial]

Okay basically I am a noob to "romming" on the GS3 I just dont want to mess anything up. I am running 4.0.4 currently rooted with cwm. I want to get the Black Bean rom but I dont know if I need to update or what. And Im lost about the gapps... I just need it to be dummed down alittle please if anyone can help? :thinking:

You do not need multiple posts. The directions are in the thread. Download the rom for our S3. Download the gapps (20130118 inverted are the newest I believe. As far as wiping, check the thread

Reactions: airtioteclint
Upvote 0
You do not need multiple posts. The directions are in the thread. Download the rom for our S3. Download the gapps (20130118 inverted are the newest I believe. As far as wiping, check the thread

seriously, this is your second thread regarding this all, youve asked a few times, even ignoreing my reply to you in the rom thread

Upvote 0
I flashed BB8 and almost everything works great except of the fact that I don't get any service. I checked the mobile network settings but still nothing. Bad download maybe? Btw I reverted to carbon and I get service so it's not my nv.

same here i lost my phone number, min, etc...tried to nv restore but it didnt seem like it was going to reboot...just stayed on a black screen and kept buzzing every so often.

i restored my back up of big melons aokp and everything came back thankfully

Upvote 0
I flashed BB8 and almost everything works great except of the fact that I don't get any service. I checked the mobile network settings but still nothing. Bad download maybe? Btw I reverted to carbon and I get service so it's not my nv.

same here i lost my phone number, min, etc...tried to nv restore but it didnt seem like it was going to reboot...just stayed on a black screen and kept buzzing every so often.

i restored my back up of big melons aokp and everything came back thankfully

Yep, my nv doesn't work either. Needs more work :(:(
Just went back & wiped everything again, & tried nvrestore again. Nope, didn't work.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones