So Im sure all the Verizon customers will benefit from a late release???

Will Verizon customers benefit from a delayed launch?

1. Yes

19 vote(s)
    67.9%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  3. Who Cares

8 vote(s)
    28.6%

Last Updated:

1. Buck Shot

Buck Shot Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So Ill start off by saying I love my N1...LOL with that being said, by the time it hits Verizons network Im sure it will be a huge benefit for there customers. By then all the minor problems, bug, and little fixes that they had during its launch will probably be out the way. Hopefully by then some people who have problems now will be too. I have been forunate to have no problems other than my stock messenger not working..But hey, theres an app for that.

Advertisement
  2. Droid.eris

Droid.eris Well-Known Member

But when they switch it to a cdma will that then present new problems guess the world will never know until it happens :)

3. kyler13

kyler13 Well-Known Member

I'm betting the CDMA Nexus One hasn't even gone to production yet, so, yeah, they could implement minor hardware fixes in the next month if needed. Thanks, T-Mobile Nexus One owners, for beta testing my next phone. ;)

4. gibson6594

gibson6594 Well-Known Member

A hardware spec increase for Verizon would be a PR shitstorm for Google.

The good news for all is that I doubt Verizon will let this phone out with any serious problems, which could mean lots of software updates/fixes for all users.

5. spartan141

spartan141 Well-Known Member

i believe most of the issues with the N1 will be resolved by the time big red gets it. if not, im still getting one.

6. Mykpfsu

Mykpfsu Well-Known Member

Well since the 3G lock on problem is partially due to tmo crappy network coverage that problem will be fixed. Also since that snapdragon that supports CDMA also supports GSM it could be a true world phone.
    It would be hilarious if Verizon got the Nexus One Plus. Bigger network, bigger hardware requirements (I kid, or do I?).

7. anotherfandroid

anotherfandroid Banned

yes, it's a lot of fun downloading a handcent update every friggin week.

8. raremage

raremage Well-Known Member

Other than the coverage issues, the top items were annoyances to me, nothing more. I'll definitely be switching back to an N1 when it hits Verizon.