• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

So..VZW says ship by 8/03 but how long did it take to get yours?

So I just ordered mine today.. July 26th, Haven't got a tracking number yet but, any idea on when it might arrive? I really have no clue..

Well I ordered mine on the 23 and got my confirmation today saying i will have it by the 28th, so I would say give it till tomorrow or wednseday and they'll probably send confirmation, probably tomorrow since you did it on a weekday.

Upvote 0
Well I ordered mine on the 23 and got my confirmation today saying i will have it by the 28th, so I would say give it till tomorrow or wednseday and they'll probably send confirmation, probably tomorrow since you did it on a weekday.

I should probably add that this is all speculation though, as they are only obligated to have it shipped by 8/3, but I'm sure you know that.

Upvote 0
Ordered: 7/22 online around 10am
Promised Ship Date: Aug 3
Shipping notification: 7/25
Expected Delivery: 7/28

It shipped from Memphis, Tenn. I live in Ohio. My package is STILL in Memphis...

Well I found out why my package hasn't moved. This is now at the top of my tracking report.

"Inclement weather conditions at Memphis hub may cause some service delays and disruptions within the U.S. today."

Upvote 0
Well I found out why my package hasn't moved. This is now at the top of my tracking report.

"Inclement weather conditions at Memphis hub may cause some service delays and disruptions within the U.S. today."

Yep- doubtful that many planes left last night. Had some pretty rough stuff roll through here about the time most of the flights out are taking off...

Upvote 0
Called FedEx to see if I could pick it up from the facility, but no luck. I couldn't even put it on hold and pick it up tomorrow (the facility is like 3 minutes from where I work), so now I may have to wait until 7pm tomorrow to get my package...not cool.

Why? It's policy unless the sender requests the pickup option. FedEx needs to attempt at LEAST one delivery before it will allow for local pickup. I wouldn't worry, either way, you should have it by tomorrow.

Upvote 0
Why? It's policy unless the sender requests the pickup option. FedEx needs to attempt at LEAST one delivery before it will allow for local pickup. I wouldn't worry, either way, you should have it by tomorrow.

Oh, I'm not surprised at all, I just thought I would try for the hell of it. I was just a little disappointed that I couldn't pick it up from the facility tomorrow morning before delivery because the rep I talked to asked if I wanted to do that, and it wasn't until after I gave him my information that he said there was some sort of block on the package that wouldn't allow me to pick it up.

Upvote 0
Mine just shipped from West Chester, PA, to Memphis, TN. I was pretty certain there was absolutely no sense of order with shipping order among the various sales channels, and I doubted that one's location made any difference- and now I'm sure of it.

We know they have stock at the Memphis location, and we know they are shipping from there today.

It's almost completely random, folks...

Upvote 0
Just called verizen customer service to ask about my phone shipping date and it was shipped on the 25th and should be here tommorow... looks like it got stuck in memphis as well last nite otherwise would of been here today. Ordered the evening of the 21st.

For some reason the account didnt have an email associated with it even though i am sure i gave the store clerk an email address.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones