• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sony Playstation 1 (PSX) on Android working and coming soon!

Think someone would want to make a ROM of Star Ocean? My taste in games isn't the most mainstream...

A quick google search seemed to turn up some roms of that game even though I've never heard of it. Looked like romhustler had it.

Can't wait for this thing to come out though! Does anyone have an idea of what the time frame is looking like?

Upvote 0
Wow, this is awesome. Some of my fav titles I played on playstation back in the day. Tomb raider games, ATV off road fury, etc. I would love this emulator on my Incredible.

future cop was my favorite PSX game lol. I wonder if it would work on the new mytouch 3G slide that just came out. Been looking for another android phone for t-mobile that has a slider keyboard on it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones