• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[SPOILERS] Walking Dead Discussion

So, what does everyone think about the upcoming Walking Dead spinoff? I knew it was coming but didn't realize it was going to be so soon (this summer). I have mixed feelings. I mean, I'm sure I'll watch it, and it'll probably even be good, but it just seems like such a money grab. Hopefully it won't end up like those terrible CSI-type shows with one in every city.
Short article about the spin-off in case some weren't aware of it:
http://www.cinemablend.com/m/television/Walking-Dead-Spinoff-Actually-Start-Prequel-70706.html
Yeah I feel the same way. Its a little too soon. I'm too invested on the main show. I guess they're doing this spinoff to hold us over until season 6 starts this fall.

Upvote 0
Rick is right about what he was trying to say, he just needs to learn how to say it without coming off like a rabid lunatic lol.
Yeah I agree with everything Rick said. The people there are weak. Yeah he went about it the wrong way.....or maybe this is all some calculated plan. Who knows. Can't wait for the finale.

Upvote 0
yeah Rick lost it... he was a little amped up because of the fight over a woman!
i totally agree with him. how they survived so long is super lucky.
a group of cannibals could find them.. they all would be harvested.

about the black to death chart..
i want to note my own chart .. if you Asian = never die.
only 1 Asian after zombies started walking!
where did all the Asians go???

Darrel and his new motorcycle!
Loud new moto... going out to hunt for new survivors to join them.
Darrel is the new silent backup for the other representative... that don't make sense to me!
Loud moto.. and zombies that are attracted to noise... that don't make sense to me.

Reactions: PattiCakeUS
Upvote 0
lyNMnmt.jpg

Upvote 0
yeah Rick lost it... he was a little amped up because of the fight over a woman!
i totally agree with him. how they survived so long is super lucky.
a group of cannibals could find them.. they all would be harvested.

about the black to death chart..
i want to note my own chart .. if you Asian = never die.
only 1 Asian after zombies started walking!
where did all the Asians go???

Darrel and his new motorcycle!
Loud new moto... going out to hunt for new survivors to join them.
Darrel is the new silent backup for the other representative... that don't make sense to me!
Loud moto.. and zombies that are attracted to noise... that don't make sense to me.

Good point about the motorcycle. That would make it hard to sneak up on people, besides attracting zombies. Maybe they'll find a muffler while they're out there lol

Reactions: PattiCakeUS
Upvote 0
Yeah I agree with everything Rick said. The people there are weak. Yeah he went about it the wrong way.....or maybe this is all some calculated plan. Who knows. Can't wait for the finale.
He could have eased them into it instead of strolling in and basically calling them idiots as soon as he came through the gate, then continuing to point out how dumb they are every chance he gets lol. I'm glad the finale is 90 minutes long, they should have been doing that before. As bad as the first half of the season was, (IMO) the second half has been really good. Hopefully the finale will go out with a bang!

Upvote 0
No, but he is unhinged in the same way Rick is.

Nice! It would be hilarious if Rick gave part of that speech to the mayor-lady (I forgot what her title actually is) & she says something like "are you seriously gonna stand there & quote "A Few Good Men?" and then Rick looks at the ground because he's embarrassed.... :p

Reactions: Unforgiven
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones