• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

T-mobile SIM card are free today!

edit: nvm! found this...

T-Mobile SIM Card activation kit tracking issue

If you place an order for a T-Mobile SIM card, you will get an email with information to obtain the tracking information from their site. When you login, you need to enter your order ID, zip code, and last name. This shows you the order information page that contains the tracking number for the shipment. When you click the tracking number, it will take you to UPS and say the tracking number is invalid. The problem is that UPS picks up the SIM, but then passes the shipment to USPS. In oder to track the shipment, add "92" in front of the tracking number on the UPS site. This will give you the correct tracking information. This is only an issue with SIM card shipments and T-Mobile is aware of the issue.
ive got the tracking info... and clicking it, redirects to UPS but no tracking info can be found!?! anyone else having this problem?

Upvote 0
I'm just waiting to see the next Google phone in May.

I'll be surprised if there is a new Google phone in May, since they have been releasing them in November. Announcements in May are far more likely to be for a new Tablet, since the Nexus 7 will be a year old.

Though new Google phones (which typically are released with new Android versions) are always a good thing.

Upvote 0
I'll be surprised if there is a new Google phone in May, since they have been releasing them in November. Announcements in May are far more likely to be for a new Tablet, since the Nexus 7 will be a year old.

Though new Google phones (which typically are released with new Android versions) are always a good thing.

The rumor is the X Phone will be announced at the Google I/O. I hope its true. Even so, there's no telling when it might actually be for sale.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones