Last Updated: 2015-05-10 14:14:35
  1. wyndslash

wyndslash Well-Known Member

apps. no books, music and movies yet :(

Advertisement
    Liamo_210 likes this.
  2. Liamo_210

Liamo_210 Well-Known Member

so whats everybody doing today ill be out doing some mandatory shopping courtesy of the wife anyone else got any plans
  3. Liamo_210

So the exact same as me i wish google would put out a statement saying when certain countrys will get these
  4. Liamo_210

will see everyone in a bit i need some brakfeast
  5. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

In the provinces where I am, it's usually native beer. There's Yanjing that comes from Beijing, it's not bad. There's Harbin, very nice. Tsingtao, it's ok as well. Around here they often drink a local fire water. it's like 50%-60% alcohol by volume and is incredibly cheap.
  6. Liamo_210

good to know :D
  7. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

Good evening.

I've had Guinness plenty of times. Impossible to get here, but had a few jars when I was in Hong Kong last May.

Apparently there's an Irish pub in Beijing, not been there yet though, could be an experience. LOL
  8. Liamo_210

SO do you like guiness?

Thats interesting i wonder if i can find said pub in google ? :questionmark:
  9. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

Probably going to bed soon, have to be up fairly early tomorrow for school. Currently listening to Electric Light Orchestra - Eldorado album..
  10. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

11. Liamo_210

Ye the beer would probably cost a lot as thats a long distance to import something if that bar wants to make a profit
  12. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

Or the bars are jacking up the prices in addition to the import and shipping costs? Because food and Chinese beers are expensive as well in those sorts of places. It's often assumed that tourists have money to burn, especially American tourists.

Taxis are the worse for ripping tourists off. If you can speak Mandarin, the fare might be 10RMB (about $1.50). Speak in English, you'll hear "Meter is broken!" and the fare will be 100RMB (about $15).
  13. Liamo_210

I suppose so good point
  14. Liamo_210

So whats everyones drream tablet?

Mine would have the following: 1 Made by Asus
    2 Have 4.2 jelly bean and stock android
    3 Snapdragon quadcore
    4 9.5 inch display give or take
    5 2 gig ram
    6 Keyboard attachmet
    7 A ver high PPI (pixels per inch)
    8 etc...
  15. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor Guide

Got a Tab 7 Plus (P6200). Currently I'm addicted to Plague.Inc. Cool strategy game IMO. LOL.
  16. Liamo_210

A number of people have suggested that game to me i might just have to try it out
  17. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

Does anyone play Cut the Rope?
  18. Liamo_210

Yes ive completed both cut the rope and cut the rope experiments why ?
  19. chanchan05

Its a real strategy though, not so easy (but I play Normal though not Casual). And I kinda like it since I'm taking up Microbiology and Parasitology at the moment so yeah, I sort of relate. :D
  20. chanchan05

Won't recommend it. A chromebook needs constant data access to be used. Everything is in the cloud.
  21. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

Was wondering just how popular it really is. Seems to come with just about every cheapo tablet at the moment, and my neighbour's kids loves it. Angry Birds seem to be no longer in vogue, it's all about Cut the Rope now.
  22. Liamo_210

Thats the only thing stopping me from getting a chromebook
  23. Liamo_210

Its quite a popular game its in the top 10 of most downloaded games on the play store
  24. Liamo_210

I never really understood why so many people liked angry birds rovios new game bad piggies seems to be really popular aswell
  25. Liamo_210

:adore::eating:The turkey dinner has been placed into the oven just 3 more hours mmm

I wonder who will get the thread to half a centuary