• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

trouble accessing some apps in the market

Hi everyone,

I'm having some trouble at the moment accessing certian apps via the market, they just won't show up like they don't even exist, but I know they do.

It seems to have started after I installed a custom rom on my phone, (its a samsung galaxy S II and I installed villanrom) but maybe thats just a coincidence I don't know.

I noticed it when I went to reinstall all my apps after flashing the new rom and most apps, like 95% i could just find and reinstall easy, but a few it just won't find and even when I click a direct market link of the web it loads the market and then says "app does not exist" or something along those lines...

The apps I'm having trouble with at the moment are "ghosttown", "nab banking app" and I wanted to download the game "symphony of eternity" too but that doesnt show up either (via searching or direct link of this forum". There could be more apps that arent showing up for me as well I may just not have noticed yet.

This seems a strange issue to me as I've never had any trouble accessing any apps on the market before... any help would be appriciated.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones