• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

reddragon72

Mar 1, 2010
So I tried using droidmote server on my android device and no go. I thought it was working at one point, but I was mistaken because I had another mouse app running. So I have came to the conclusion that the missing uinput.ko is the cause. So I have tried several version found around the net and a few of those was from the same AllWinner rom base but it was still a no go.

If anyone has any help it would be appreciated.

Thanks

So I tried using droidmote server on my android device and no go. I thought it was working at one point, but I was mistaken because I had another mouse app running. So I have came to the conclusion that the missing uinput.ko is the cause. So I have tried several version found around the net and a few of those was from the same AllWinner rom base but it was still a no go.

If anyone has any help it would be appreciated.

Thanks
when you find the uinput.ko module you must specifing your kernel version.

every module that you have downloaded in linux/android work only if you have the same kernel version of the people that have compiled it.

look this, are just compiled and you ca use one of this:
http://www.mediafire.com/?b8o9rz46zer7ydt

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones