• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Unofficial CyanogenMod 12 for LG L70 D320 D320n D325

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you let me know if everything is working. Mainly data, please.
Let me know as well. :)
Alright guys so everything works pretty good on the ms323. Buttons work except quick button has no use. You can make calls and texts. Sadly data does not work :/. Tried pulling up google, does not work. great rom

Reactions: Marty_Since87
Upvote 0
Alright guys so everything works pretty good on the ms323. Buttons work except quick button has no use. You can make calls and texts. Sadly data does not work :/. Tried pulling up google, does not work. great rom

And you did not have to mod the CM12 at all to get buttons or RIL (call/text) working??? :D

not at all :D worked perfectly just the quick button has no use that is all hopefully that can change

Well alright, long as I can make calls and text I'll be ok, but then again I need to get on the web. Thank you.

Reactions: crutchcorn
Upvote 0
Can you let me know if everything is working. Mainly data, please.

Let me know as well. :)

Also testing as well. Will post updates.
Edit #1: Boot lag is fixed (Thank goodness), still booting ROM.
Edit #2: ROM Boots, Works Flawlessly, only data and camera dont work. Possibly a kernel issue. Also noticed that some of the apps were rebranded.
Well, that's it from me, I approve it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones