[UPDATED 28/12 - NEW INSTALLER] CyanogenMod 7/Android 2.3.4 Is avaliable for GT540!

1. dickymint

dickymint Member

No it's alright mate, I'll use the other links at my mates house. I leave work shortly. Cheers again.
  2. dudeman1996

dudeman1996 Well-Known Member

Alright cool, enjoy :)
    senky likes this.
  3. cacacolass

cacacolass Member

Thanks so much, mate!!!
    Everything went well :D
  4. nakama1925

nakama1925 Active Member

5. gizmo001i

gizmo001i Well-Known Member

Sorry for the late reply, had to go out. I got it from here:
    SwiftDroid Blog

It was the only one where I could get a full download. Hope it helps.
    Ian
  6. tejasdj12

tejasdj12 Well-Known Member

Yup, it works only when you Factory reset or wipe your Data partition
  7. iRhyiku

iRhyiku Well-Known Member

Nevermind..
  8. tejasdj12

tejasdj12 Well-Known Member

I need a better solution for the Radio app. It's too bad. Also I can store only a five radio stations. Anybody has a better app? I don't want Radio streaming through internet.
  9. YouTu_01

YouTu_01 Well-Known Member

There's Tune-in Radio, in the market.
  10. majingohan99

majingohan99 New Member

when i launch the kdz installer (carphone warehouse one) when i go to update, it jus "not responding" on me, is it still doing something while its like this or is it just crashing.. is anyone else having this problem??
  11. dudeman1996

It's still doing something, don't do anything with the mouse while the KDZ updater is working
  12. majingohan99

majingohan99 New Member

kay thnx. i'll giv it another go.
  13. Rooferkev

Rooferkev Well-Known Member

Hi

to install clockwory recovery does the img have to be on my pc or in the phone as i'm having trouble getting anything to work with cmd
  14. iRhyiku

OKay after updating to 1.9 I am unable to download or update any apps from the market..
    Any fixes?
  15. dudeman1996

The clockwork recovery image has to be in the same folder as the fastboot and adb files (preferably all in C:\Android) then use this command in cmd
    Code:
    cd C:\Android
    then flash the recovery image
  16. dudeman1996

Do you get an error message?
  17. iRhyiku

It just says downloading..
    Then the message dissapears, and i go into my apps and it still says UPDATE next to it..
  18. rocky7012

rocky7012 Well-Known Member

Plans for next version:

(-) Button wired headset.
    (-) To deal with the MAC-address bluetooth to exchange information between the same models.
    (-) Refinement of the camera
    (-) Codecs divx / xvid
    (-) Calls via wireless headset (if I will)
    (-) Try to overclock the 3D kernel purely in the framework of the experiment.
    (-) Core of 32 or 35

so does v1.9 mean that these aren't gonna be done anymore?
  19. javed91214

javed91214 New Member

Hi
    Thanks for new Update.
    it's Excellent.i was waiting for this.
    wats next????
    can you please send new HD game list which are working on GT540 & also send path where i can download
  20. mandelmanden

mandelmanden Member

I installed the latest version, Final, hadn't had any RC of mod 7 installed, now half my phone is in russian :p I managed to find the language section, but most of everything is still in russian. Any way to fix that? :s

EDIT: seems that a reboot fixed this. Now struggling with mybackup root.... seems it didn't actually back up stuff, that's nice :p at least the file from today isn't actually working. A couple months old one exists, luckily.
  21. dudeman1996

This happens to me sometimes, just reboot and keep trying and it'll eventually work
  22. dudeman1996

v1.9 was just a minor update which had some bugfixes and updated to the most recent release of CM, either Mur4ik wasn't able to do this, or didn't have time. I'm sure everything will get sorted soon
  23. dudeman1996

What d'you mean by what's next?

Have a look here: game – Search Results – SwiftDroid Blog
  24. rocky7012

rocky7012 Well-Known Member

ahh..so what you are trying to say is that there is going to be another update next to v1.9??
  25. dudeman1996

Of course, Mur4ik wouldn't just stop when there's work to be done..